Thread: Is it the end of Tokio Hotel?

Default Is it the end of Tokio Hotel?

Okay, I found THIS on Tokio Hotel Official. Here are some quotes from the text that are worrying me. IS THIS THE END OF OUR FAVOURITE GERMAN ROCK BAND?
    "For two years we have heard nothing from Tokio Hotel. No interviews, no CD, no tour! Where are the boys?"

"Bill & Co. have changed - completely. No longer the Monsun-Look. Now Bill Kaulitz (22) wears three-day beard, cap and tattoos. But what about the band?"

"Is Tokio Hotel at the end?"

"Bill Kaulitz still seems to do music, but without Tokio Hotel!"

"The singer has recorded a song with the U.S.-Band Far East Movement." <--

Here's the link to the whole thing... Read it... http://www.tokiohotelofficial.com/pr...-de-01-03-2012

but then in the comments they say its not true... im not sure anymore. :s
    Last edited by alienoidd; 02.03.2012 at 12:47.
    Just because Bill is beautiful♥ ;3

Seems like a whole lot of drama, like a tabloid. No proof, just a lot of panicking and making people scared.

No band lasts forever (except the Rolling Stones apparently ) but I do think Bill and co have some more up their sleeves.

Also, they have collaborated with other artists before (like for the Alice in Wonderland movie soundtrack). It's not unthinkable.

Don't get all panicky before knowing the truth. And the truth is: nothing unless it comes from the band themselves.
    Loving wife of Eddie

Mother of Linn, Irmari, Emelie, Malou, Cami, Nessie, J-Unit, Mia, Sara!

Connie's twinny!

I guess a lot of bands go through such kind of times. I don't really know what to say... But one thing is sure nothing lasts forever.
    However, it's not like you can believe everything that's written on the internet. I've been through this thing before, when one of my favorite bands hadn't released something for 4 years, everyone thought they were going to break up, coz the band members also had started working on solo projects, but turned out they were wrong, and they're still an active band right now. Like TokioKoos said, you have to wait for something official.
    今時を越えてあの頃まで帰りたい

thanks guys .. i guess ive got nothing to worry about just yet (:
    Just because Bill is beautiful♥ ;3

I just heard that they were working on new album which they just finished. so we might be hearing from them soon

That article is old, it says they're 22 and they'll be 24 very soon... but i think TH are past their heyday, not that they won't continue as a band but it ain't 2007 no more.