PDA

View Full Version : Oops #22 - France

mollie
January 3rd, 2009, 01:36 PM
Oops #22 - France

http://i40.tinypic.com/wk5ijt.jpg

"Spent their Christmas at home in Germany: The twins from Tokio Hotel have found that idea kind of ratty. So they took off to the Caribbean. Over there Bill could try out his new hair (almost the same except for some impressive white "dreads") and for the first time he showed off his brand new tattoo, which covers his side like a barbed wire fence on the beach in Normandy 1944. And Tom? He enjoys the sun: for once he's not in the shadow of his twin."

Swedish translation by Elina and English translation by me.

Link: http://kaulitzandthegs.blogg.se/

Ich_liebe_bill
January 3rd, 2009, 01:41 PM
SO ITS ALL TRUE.

win.

hmmkenna
January 3rd, 2009, 03:30 PM
WHY only side views from tomi boy? :(

WHY!?! :cry:

lif3sap4rty
January 3rd, 2009, 03:50 PM
did bill honestly get dreads?
i mean, i won't care either way, i'll still
love him, but i hope not.
maybe they're temporary?

mollie
January 3rd, 2009, 04:27 PM
did bill honestly get dreads?
i mean, i won't care either way, i'll still
love him, but i hope not.
maybe they're temporary?
Temporary! It takes more then a week to get dreads and if you look at the pic you'll see it looks like they're tied.

Rejects_Angel
January 3rd, 2009, 09:15 PM
thank u mollie -leaves thread b4 saying something dirty about Tom (wipes drool)-

ray_ray2384
January 3rd, 2009, 11:13 PM
oh man!! i'm looking at the pics and all of a sudden i see lily allen topless!!! hahahahahaha.....i nearly thought, "is that one of the boys' girlfriend!" lol!!!!

thehka
January 4th, 2009, 07:36 AM
i was so not planning on seeing lily allens nips when i clicked on this thread lmfao

sceneiexweenie
January 4th, 2009, 08:54 PM
HAHA SERIOUSLY EWW!!

goldeneyedvampire
January 5th, 2009, 05:58 PM
yuck she goes to the beach with no top on :shock: and they show it like it was nothing in a magazine...

concertchk
January 5th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Thank you Mollie, seen this article today.. :lol: It would have been better if they left Lily Allen "topless" off of it, :lol: but at least they saved space.. HA..

ray_ray2384
January 5th, 2009, 10:50 PM
yuck she goes to the beach with no top on :shock: and they show it like it was nothing in a magazine...

sweetheart, it's france!!! nude beaches all over!!! lol!!!

Jess_Kaulitz
January 6th, 2009, 09:18 PM
:shock: ....more of Lily than I needed to see...lmfao.