PDA

View Full Version : ~+Engel+~

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Bill's p.o.v

I sighed, walking down the dark streets of New York. My brother had tried to set me up with this girl he knew. Key word, Tried. The first words out of her mouth had been, "oh, I'm not a lesbian, sorry." People like that had been getting on my nerves lately.

The people who hate Tokio Hotel because they think I look like a girl, or I'm gay. I'm allowed to dress how I want. I can wear make up if I want. They just need to get over it.

I was angry and not paying attention. I ran into something, and ended up on top of it. when I looked down, I saw a pair of icy, crystal blue eyes.

"oh, crap, I'm sorry." I stood up and held out a hand to help the girl up. I breifly looked her over. A light blue t-shirt, tight, but not too tight black jeans, converse. She had short black hair with violet streaks, square, black rimmed glasses, and the most amazing eyes I'd ever seen.

"Stop staring you perv.." she mumbled, starting to walk away.

"Wait!" she stopped, and turned around to face me.
"Look, I'm sorry I ran into you. My name is Bill." She raised an eyebrow, studying me.

"That's nice. What do you want?" I was about to say something, when a group of screaming girls came over to me. They wanted pictures, autographs. The usual.

After that, I was suprised to see her still standing there.

"What was that about?" she sounded slightly interested. So, she didn't know who I was. Interesting.

"Tell me your name and I mght tell you what that was about." she paused, considering it.

"Nikki." And so, I told her about the band, the tours, and the fan girls. She glanced at her watch, "crap.."

"What?" she glanced back at me, "I have to get home." she started to leave. For the second time that night I asked her to wait.

"What is it now, Bill?" she smiled slightly. I searched for the right words.

"Can I have your phone number?"

----------------------------------------------

and...yeaaaah. Tell me whatchya think, bitte? the chapter is short, but they normally are...

SammiiXliebe
May 11th, 2008, 01:09 AM
wow. Now that was really good.
Please continue!:]

Mr.G.L+Ms.K.S
May 11th, 2008, 01:11 AM
please continue asap!!!

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Ch.2 Bill's p.o.v

I felt my heart race as she wrote her phone number on my hand. Even though I really knew nothing about her, she was different. Different from the girls who were obsessed with me. Who would follow me. At first she seemed totally uninterested, but now...

I nodded as she said goodbye, making a note to call her tomorrow. I watched her walk away, and my cell phone ring.

"Hey Tom."

"Bill, how'd your date go?" he sounded interested.

"I'm not a lesbian Tom, why would I date her."

I hung up. I'd tell him the story later.
I glanced around. No screaming fans, that was nice. I love my fans, I really do, but sometimes it's just too much.

Walking towards the hotel we were staying at, I started to think. I live in Germany..She lives in the United States. Even if we got together, it'd be a long distance relationship. Would she undertsand that my music came first? Heck, I don't even know how old she is.

Without realizing it, I had gotten beck to the hotel. Once up to my room, I put her number on my cell phone and lay down on my bed. I was tired, and right now the only place I wanted to be was the hotel bed.

I swear, if anyone knockes on my door, I will murder them. And I'll enjoy murdering them too.

I closed my eyes, and started to drift off, when what do you know? Someone knocked on my door.

"figures.." I grumbled, standing up and stumbling to the door.

"What?!" I yelled opening the door. It was Tom, probably to ask how my date was.

"Tom, I'm really tired, can you just..leave?"

"Yeah but--"

"No buts, leave..now.." I shut the door in his face and lay back down. Soon after I fell asleep, thinking baout the girl I met.
----------------------------------------------

mmk, yaay chapter 2! I'm on a roll!

Mr.G.L+Ms.K.S
May 11th, 2008, 01:29 AM
ooo...write more soon about the crabby Bill....hehe....

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 01:30 AM
I'll try to write more tomorrow, but right now im really tired, so goodnight ^-^

TexasGirlLovesTH
May 11th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Good so far...but I NEED more!
ASAP!!

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Bill's p.o.v

When I woke up, the first thing I thought of was Nikki. The second thing I thought of was food.
Glancing at the clock, I saw it was already 2 pm. Today was our day off so we could do anything. After grabbing a bottle of water and a granola bar, I dug around for my cell phone.

I searched for her number, it wasn't hard, I only have a few numbers on my phone. I listened to it ring.

"Hello?" Once again, I felt my Heart begin to race.

"Um, Nikki?" I asked somewhat nervous.

"Yes, who is this?" Great, she didn't regconize my voice, how many people did she meet that knew little english and had an accent?

"Bill..from last night." I hesitated, hoping she remembered.

"Oh, Bill, Hey. What's up?" I realized I'd been holding my breath. Calm down, Bill. You barely know her.

"Not much. Hey, I was wondering..do you want to like..um..hang out later?"

Silence at the other end. Great, she probably thinks I'm some creep. What now..?

"That would be nice. But don't you have...famous people things to do?"

Yes, I fgot a date! Score for Bill! I didn't even need Tom's help.

"Actually, I have today off..maybe you could meet me at the Hotel around..4:00?"

We talked for awhile, planning what we would do, where we would meet. I found out that she was 17, just about a year younger than me.

When we finally hung up, I decided to find Tom and tell him about her.

----------------------------------------
ok, last chapter for tonight, im seriously going to bed naow...night, ilu buh baiā™„

TexasGirlLovesTH
May 11th, 2008, 01:48 AM
I told you people would like it. :D
Did I? :oops:
Oh well! :roll:
If I didn't, then you know now! :D

LipsOfAnAngel
May 11th, 2008, 10:26 AM
very cool. she has my name! mehr bitte!

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 11:21 AM
very cool. she has my name! mehr bitte!

I'll post more later, probably, but now..i have to go to a movie with my friends ^-^ glad you like it =]

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Bill's p.o.v

And so, I went to find Tom, who was hanging out with some unknown female.

"Tom..Heeey, Tom guess what..Tom?" I poked him. and when that didn't work I poked him again.

"What?" he looked at me, somewhat annoyed.
"I got a date..ish..thing. Kinda." I grinned. I was really looking forward to seeing her again. I normally don't get this excited about girls but...She seems different.

"You had a date last night." Tom said, somewhat interested now.

"She thought I was a lesbian. It didn't work out so I like, left and ran into Nikki, literally, and we talked and...yeah."

So, we talked a bit, I told him how she looked, what I knew of her personality.

I checked the time, and it was almost 4:00. I was supposed to meet her in the lobby, which is where I was. I started glancing at the door every few seconds, getting nervous.

"Bill...Sit down before you have a heart attack and die." Tom rolled his eyes. I sat down, fidgeting, and still glancing at the door.

"It's..4:03. Great, she's not coming. i got ditched, she hates me this sucks. I can't believe this--"

I paused, she had just walked in the door, and was glancing around. She smiled when she saw me, and started to walk over.

She started to approach me and my mind went totally blank.

"Hey, Bill."

"Hi" I grinned, standing up.

Ok, she was here. But what were we going to do where we wouldn't be spotted by fangirls?

----------------------------------------------------

ok, yay, next chapterrr =] love me for this^-^ hope you liek it jaaaaa is shorter..than i expected..

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Bill's p.o.v

"So..I was thinking we could..see a movie?" I asked her, nervously. Chewing my bottom lip, I waited for her answer. She seemed to be thinking.

"That sounds fun." she said, smiling slightly. I grinned, my nervousness seemed to be going away.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. Tom. I'd forgotten he was still there.

"I wanna go too.." I glared at him,about to say no.

"That seems like a great idea." Nikki said. Great...just great...

"I'm Tom by the way." he smiled.

"Nikki." I swear if Tom steals her, i will murder him. Seriously, I will.

"Fine..let's go.." I pulled a hat on. My hair was down today, I didn't want to attract too much attention.

I studied Nikki, she was wearing a black shirt, and light blue jeans. A different colour of converse. I decided I liked her black rimmed glasses.

She was studying me too. I was wearing a black and white striped hoodie, jeans.

"So what movie?" tom interupted my thoughts.

"I don't know..what movies are playing?"

"We can see when we get there..are we walking or driving?" Hm..if we walked, I could talk to Nikki more, find out about her. But then again, if we drove, we'd be less likely to run into fans. I didn't even know where th nearest theater was.

once again..short..comment, bitte? i need critism...

SammiiXliebe
May 11th, 2008, 10:09 PM
hehehe. I imagined bill like drooling when Nikki walked
in. haha <3 :]
Continue pleaseee

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 10:18 PM
hehehe. I imagined bill like drooling when Nikki walked
in. haha <3 :]
Continue pleaseee

most likely tomorrow =]

TH_luv
May 11th, 2008, 10:19 PM
schweet ff,poor Billy!Tom totally interupted their date

Devilish
May 11th, 2008, 10:26 PM
schweet ff,poor Billy!Tom totally interupted their date

^-^ that's 'cos tom's evillll mu ha haaa..not really.. ._. just..ja... :D

amandaaraujo
May 11th, 2008, 11:11 PM
awww awesomeness that is awesome update more pleez :D

LipsOfAnAngel
May 12th, 2008, 03:33 PM
oh boy... mehr bitte!

D.C.Valentine
May 12th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Interesting...

If I say more, i will go into a blatant attempt at advertising my own fiction, since I require fifteen replies to post again.

-DCV-

Devilish
May 12th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Nikki's p.o.v

Ok, first, some strange, yet extemely cute guy nearly kills me.
Second, he asks me for my phone number, after telling me he's famous.
Third, he asked me out.

Now, we're trying to decide which movie to see, and where a movie theater is.

Bill seems different then any guy I've dated. He seems nicer, more relaxed. Not like someone who just wanted you for your body...His brother, I wasn't so sure of.

I was kind of nervous about going out with someone who's famous. Bill could probably date just about anyone. I glanced at what he was wearing, a black and white striped hoodie, black ish jeans, they weren't girl jeans.

His hair was different from last night. It had been all spikey, and poofy, now it was straightened.

"So..Nikki...where's the nearest theater?"

Bill's p.o.v

"So..Nikki...where's the nearest theater?" I asked, she had seemed to kinda of, space out.

"Um..there's one a few blocks from here...we could walk. And then we could decide what movie to see."

It had been awhile since I'd been on an actual date. sure, Tom had set me up with a few girls, but nothing ever serious.

I really liked Nikki, but I was worried about me being famous. If we started a relationship...I'd be going back to Germany in 5 days.

This could make things difficult.

We decided to walk to the theater.

"Nikki, what kind of stuff do you like? What's your favourite colour?" I asked, trying to find out more about her.

"I like reading, writing..sleeping. My favourite colour is purple. What about you? What's it like being famous?"

I had to think about that, I didn't want to give the same, boring response I gave to reporters.

"Well..I love singing, and annoying Tom...I like annoying people in general. My favourite colour is orange..and being famous is..difficult. we're on the road alot, and It's been years since I had a long term relationship. It's difficult to make new friends. It gets kind of lonely with just Tom, Gustav, Georg and the rest of the people who work for us.."

Nikki leaned on my slightly, "Do you ever wish you weren't famous?"

"Never..even though it gets lonely, music is my passion. I don't know what I'd do if I weren't in the band."

yaaaaaaaay new chapter :D the first chapter is in Nikki's p.o.v mu ha ha =] hope you liek itttt

LipsOfAnAngel
May 12th, 2008, 04:09 PM
nice nice nice!! mehr bitte!

xXo0BillKaulitz0oXx
July 27th, 2008, 11:49 PM
MORE!!!
<3 Please!!!

Devilish
July 28th, 2008, 12:41 AM
I forgot about this one O.O....

xXo0BillKaulitz0oXx
August 27th, 2008, 01:18 AM