Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Bizzare Meet and Greets

Tom's Lost Cap Gast

Awww how sweet!! Just give them a little bit of space and they'll smile for the rest of the M&G!!

If I ever win one, I'd just sit there. Nothing for them to sign, no camera, just shake their hand or hug them at least. Those boys need to know the true definitioon of a sane fan xD

i wonder if Tom would still be up for that on M&G's

- Like the moon and the stars and the sun. Yeah we all shine on.

Tom's Lost Cap Gast

Oh how cute!!!

His hand is nearly touching her butt!!! He must like her a lot xD

Tokio Hotel M%G Barcelona

I love how the girl is so nice yet they still kind of ignore her.
    Last edited by Tom's Lost Cap; December 2nd, 2010 at 05:26 AM.

Geez, guys, look what I've found...

bill receives ponies!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FjIA8porYw
    Support the arts- sleep with rockstars.

Quote Originally Posted by crisa View Post
    Geez, guys, look what I've found...

bill receives ponies!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FjIA8porYw
    OMG this one I can tell they just don't know what to say when she hands them the ponies

Most of the time with my head in the coulds

Quote Originally Posted by Tom's Lost Cap View Post
    I was being a little curious and search through meet and greet of TH. I found this one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCcO...eature=related

Right around 0:05 Tom looked like he snickered at what that girl was wearing.

Going naked to a Tokio Hotel meet and greet is totally going on my bucket list!!

Heres another that I kind of find interesting- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kbMr...eature=related

A lot of girls rubbing up to Bill.
    That second one it hilarious!!!!!!!!! They look so awkward when those girls grab them hahhaha.. I love this thread! *goes off watching more of these vids*
    You'll regret it all, living behind you wall. And you'll never fall in love, if you don't fall at all...

Get a job, go to work, get married, have children, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, obey the law, save for your old age.
    Now repeat after me: ''I am free''...

I'm not and alien, merely an earthling.

Hey guys,

I've been watching the meet and greet vids that your posting and I've noticed that every time a girl is quite short they all smile like they think she's cute or something - do they prefer shorter girls? (Bill and Tom) or is the rumour still hold true that they like very tall (as tall as them) girls?

Also, I watched a Sweden meet and greet that I found and there was one particularity pretty girl on there - the prettiest fan girl I've met and they just smiled and said hi like they always do - are they crazy not to want to talk to her more?

If bill is still lonely he should chat to the fans he likes the look of or something - maybe he will find his true love after all...
    TEAM BK!!

Quote Originally Posted by tokio_lover View Post
    Also, I watched a Sweden meet and greet that I found and there was one particularity pretty girl on there - the prettiest fan girl I've met and they just smiled and said hi like they always do - are they crazy not to want to talk to her more?

If bill is still lonely he should chat to the fans he likes the look of or something - maybe he will find his true love after all...
    lol are you talking about Kenza? pic - http://img003.lazygirls.info/people/...1rH0.sized.jpg

they probably see pretty girls like that all the time. maybe she just didn't particularly stand out to them? hahaha. I mean, even if they did find her quite attractive, what would they say? "dayum gurl did it hurt when you fell out of heaven" I would think that would go over quite interesting at a meet and greet...

orrrrr she probably loses points cuz she's a big fan

I personally think their meet and greets/signings usually seem sort of rushed and not very intimate at all lol. don't really got a lot of time to say anything let alone have a mini chat haha! at least compared to other band's meet and greets and signings and stuff. hopefully that'll change or be different now? idk...

I looked up that Swedish chick and why would she be at that meet and greet just for the 5 minutes it takes to sign the page and say hi if she's met them so many times before!?! Grrr.. Crazy.

Also if she isn't their type, who is now? I know Tom has been in a relationship for a while now but what about bill? Has anyone interviewed him recently about his likes and dislikes about women? Surely his type would have changed a bit since the big break they've taken/grown up. Any idea on what his type is now anyone?
    TEAM BK!!

Rachel McAdams.

It's not what you're like, it's what you like that's important.
    Live, Love, Be, Believe