Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Chicago 8/15/08

This concert review hasnt been updated in like a year, but I just had a few questions.
    Hopefully Tokio Hotel will come to America, and will hopefully come to Chicago or Milwaukee. I know a lot of fans stand outside the venues like days before and I just wondered how early anyone should stand outside before a concert?
    I wanna be prepared for my first TH concert and wanna get front row or somewhere really close to the stage and I dont know what time to get there ....like 5 in the morning, sometime like that?
    PM me or contact me somehow and let me know, Id like to get answers from fans who have gone to a Chicago show

vatefairefoutre Gast

Quote Originally Posted by sexyhexytom View Post
    This concert review hasnt been updated in like a year, but I just had a few questions.
    Hopefully Tokio Hotel will come to America, and will hopefully come to Chicago or Milwaukee. I know a lot of fans stand outside the venues like days before and I just wondered how early anyone should stand outside before a concert?
    I wanna be prepared for my first TH concert and wanna get front row or somewhere really close to the stage and I dont know what time to get there ....like 5 in the morning, sometime like that?
    PM me or contact me somehow and let me know, Id like to get answers from fans who have gone to a Chicago show
    psht you don't have to wait in line for days in the US. no way! hahaha! you can get a good spot in the first 3 rows by just getting there in the early morning.

and they better come to Chicago again! haha! stupid coasts... *grumbles* oh NOOO nobody cares about the 3rd largest city in the US right in the middle ever jdklgjdfk. it's just ALWAYS NYC and LA. and if you live waaay far away from those cities like all of us people in the middle of this country... you're just screwed most of the time or have to plan big ole trips. UGH!

I can't complain, NYC is like, right in my back pocket. Well, almost, five hours away. But that's nothing compared to those of you who have to go forever away to see them.
    Rawr means "I love you" in Dinosaur

Travelin space&time w/ the Doctor and Rose

I hope they come back to Chicago soon!! I dont live to far from Chicago so it wont be that much of trouble.

Come to Chicago!!!!!!!!!

*whew* I was hoping the US wouldnt be like Europe. I dont feel like standing outside for a week to get a front row spot XD
    I hope I meet a bunch of people that are actually nice, I went to a midnight party for the release of Twilight and everyone was all *****y and mean, and scary looking. But all the TH fans Ive seen have seemed nice and normal....somewhat XD

Travelin space&time w/ the Doctor and Rose

^^^ Dude we could totally hang out there(: im not weird...okay well sometimes but im not creepy lol

Plus there are alot of creepy people in Chicago.