Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Resonant Icons~ <3

I can easily make it smaller if you want me too, cause that seems like it's really small

if you WANT it that small however that's fine but its a really quick easy fix if you want it to be a bit bigger
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Attention Aliens! VoteHERE for Tokio Hotel! Let's prove once again which fan army is the best :3

we're up against One Direction and so far the votes have been fifty-fifty. We need more votes!

rockursoul, yours will be up by the end of today. Bryanna Kaulitz, I'll get on yours right after :3
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Attention Aliens! VoteHERE for Tokio Hotel! Let's prove once again which fan army is the best :3

we're up against One Direction and so far the votes have been fifty-fifty. We need more votes!

Could you make it smaller please
    I don't want to cause too much trouble

~So give me all your poison and give me all your pills and give me all your hopeless hearts and make me ill~

Yup no prob!
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Rockursoul, yours are done!

I found it hard to be super creative with this, but i hope you like them still! I chose the blonde color scheme to match Le Blonde Bill!

Siggy:

Avvy:

Also, I was going to use the fancy curly font for your name in the avatar, but then it was really hard to see.

Also also, you said you jut wanted the sig to say "Touch me, treat me, love me, feed me,"
    But i wasn't sure about the avvy. I usually do names by default unless specified, but if you'd rather not have your name there, it'll take like two seconds to remove :3

Hope you like them!
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

And Rachie, Here is the slightly smaller sig :3 Hope it's small enough

My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by BryannaKaulitz View Post
    Hey! Could u possibally make two for me? siggys...u dont gotta do the avvy for the 1st one if u dont wanna...
    1. Type: Siggy, Avatar, (Gifs coming soon): siggy and avatar? (please)
    1.Main Person/Thing (Please provide Photo if you can): The Twins http://99.img.v4.skyrock.com/995/th-...3723_small.jpg
    2. Any sayings/words: My username and "The Twins"
    3. Color scheme: red, blue, and black
    4. Themes (Optional) (Note: such as the Bill photo with the water and moon and clouds): you can do whatever you want
    5. Any extra details/notes you want to add, go ahead.: same as above

This next one is for my FF if you could please
    1. Type: Soggy, Avatar, (Gifs comming soon): Siggy
    1. Main Person/Thing: Tom and Ally: Tom: http://images.mylot.com/userImages/i...os/2086650.jpg
    Ally: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__2eJIHIF-6...660/Elyian.jpg
    2. Any sayings/words: My FF name: "The Girl Behind the Mask" and ""I will help you get through this. I promise."
    Tom wasnt like any of the other guys. He was special." (if you could please)
    3. Color Scheme: Blue, red, black, white (please)
    4. Themes: Optional) (Note: such as the Bill photo with the water and moon and clouds): a mirror image, please
    5. Any extra details/notes you want to add, go ahead: none

Thank you soo much!!
    For the mirror image, Were you thinking like mirrors of both of them? (Like, uspide down beneath them) or like they're the mirrors of eachother?
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Rachie Kaulitz View Post
    Sorry for the late reply
    It said it was too big so I had to make it smaller
    But it's ok
    One more thing, did you just get the image url and add IMG tags? cause i think if you do that it gives you a smaller amount of text. If you right clicked on the image and just copied it into your sig it might've given you a huuuuuuuuge link and then it would've been to big.

I could be wrong though.

But anyway, I just tested the new one, it should work :3
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

i just tried it and im having trouble, how do you make the signature (could you please give me instructions)

~So give me all your poison and give me all your pills and give me all your hopeless hearts and make me ill~

what i do is right click the image and then copy the url of that image by itself. If you're using internet explorer you dont have that option though, so i have the url here : http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n...eKaulitz-3.jpg

^ copy that Url and then go to settings, then edit signature. paste the url, and then highlight it and click the image button (theres a link button, unlink button, and then the image button which looks like a pic of a tree) it'll open a box. paste the url into that box and then that's it! then save it, it should work!

if that doesn't work, there might be a problem with your browser's compatibility, i can't help you there
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook