Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Upon An Angel's Wings Joint with I_have_a_thing_4_bassists

Ok hon, I read it and now you have me addicted so when is the new update coming?

Well first of all: Thank you so much!!!
    Second: Update should be today...
    Third: Yay! We've made it to the second page, that definitely deserves a post, so soon I promise!
    Last edited by theFireBird; February 26th, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
    Fanfics:
    Upon an Angel's Wings (?/OFC)
    Breakfast with the Twins (Tom/OFC)
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

My twinnie is: Alice Kaulitz Listing

Default Chapter 8

Woot! Woot! We've made it to the second page, I think this first of any of my ff's to make it to past 40 posts, (I have my settings set to 40 posts a page) this is so exciting!! Anyway, I'm done being a dork, and here's Chapter 8!

Chapter 8

Bill sat at his computer, frustrated. He couldn't find anything that had to do with Leila, absolutely nothing. He had even looked for a birth certificate in the public records, but there was nothing. He ran a hand through his hair and got up, it was probably time to go to bed. Bill slipped into Tom's room to check on him because he knew Tom was pretty torn up over Leila. Tom was fast asleep and although he looked peaceful, Bill knew otherwise. He could see the tear tracks running down his brother's face. He left, angry at the girl for doing this to his brother. He climbed into his own bed. He fell asleep, his thoughts buzzing with what he would do if he ever saw her again.

•••••

Tom was awakened by a loud knocking at his door. He irritably got up, thinking it was his annoying brother. "Bill, it's too early-" it wasn't Bill waking him up at the crack of dawn. A group of large men in very nice suits, Tom was pretty sure they were designer, stood there. "Are you Tom Kaulitz?" One of the men asked. Tom thought back to all of the cop tv shows he had*watched, "Maybe, maybe not, depends on who's asking." The same man answered him, "Don't play games with us, boy, we are from the FBI," he brandished a badge, "So you're going to tell us exactly what we want to know and right now I'm asking: Are you Tom Kaulitz?" Tom gulped and finally squeaked out a 'yes'.

The man nodded and the group pushed past Tom, into his hotel suite. "Hey! Wait!" he said angrily as they began to search the rooms, "Don't you need a warrant or something to be barging your way into my hotel room like this?" The man who had been the only one to speak to him so far, walked over, "You mean like this?" He held up a piece of paper that clearly said 'Search Warrant' at the top.

•••••

Bill walked into his brother's room, he had been woken up by all of the noise going on in there, "Tom, what the h*** is going on?" He found his twin sitting on the couch being questioned by a man in a suit. "What's going on?" Bill asked again, interrupting them. The man turned and said, "Tom Kaulitz is being questioned about circumstances involving a wanted criminal, who most recently goes by the name Leila." Bill's eyes flashed, "I knew it, I knew there was something weird about her." Tom looked scared, "We won't get into trouble for having her here, will we?" The man looked at him, "I'm not sure, I could take you in for aiding a known criminal-"

"But, we didn't know she was a criminal, we aren't from around here," Bill interrupted again. The man pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger, "I understand that. How about this, you two tell me everything you know about her and I'll waive any potential charges." The twins looked at each other, "Deal," they said at the same time. The man nodded and they told the story of what Tom accidentally did and what had resulted from that.

At the end of the story, the man seemed satisfied. He rounded up the other men and they left. Bill sat next to his brother on the couch, "Well, I hope that's the end of that."

"Yeah..."

•••••

The man that had questioned Tom, gathered all of the group in the hallway, "The boy said that she left the night before last, we need to look harder, I think it's time we split up."

"No!" Another man stepped forward this one was older and his hair was graying, "How do we know you're telling the truth, Acacius? This is the third time we've missed her. I think it's time we sent in some better qualified searchers." The others seemed to agree more with him.

"How could you think that I would be lying? Did you question the boy, Zacchaeus?" Acacius's eyes flashed, "You are still under my orders and I order you to split up!" The men cleared the hallway, each going their own separate way.
    Fanfics:
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

Heehee.
    I liked this chapter.

Thanks, though it was supposed to be a more serious chapter... O_o
    Fanfics:
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

I know, but I couldn't help imagining Tom peeing his pants when the FBI busted in.

Oh Ja, that does make it funny lol, I could see it now... *Imagines what would happen*
    yep, poor tomi, those FBI guys are super scary
    Fanfics:
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

Quote Originally Posted by xxDarkxxDesirexx View Post
    I know, but I couldn't help imagining Tom peeing his pants when the FBI busted in.
    I was thinking the same

Great chapter

Thank You!
    Fanfics:
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

i like this chapter!!! oohh what is Leila hiding? xD

Happiness is the key to happiness

My One and Only Fanfic: Forbidden Hope (active)

Tumblr. - tha7x.tumblr.com

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

I have the tendency of 'disappearing' every once in a while. But I can always be found on my tumblr ^_^