Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: I hate you, but I love you ( Bill/OFC)

I like the "‘You have such a short name’
    ‘Neah, it’s me who makes it short." bit. I found that bit funny

it's good that you updated even though you're busy , i haven't updated mine since the 2nd

Happiness is the key to happiness

My One and Only Fanfic: Forbidden Hope (active)

Tumblr. - tha7x.tumblr.com

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

I have the tendency of 'disappearing' every once in a while. But I can always be found on my tumblr ^_^

hehe, that was my sister's favourite one too Trust me, I think taht it never ends! I always have to learn God knows what... and I know so many things, but I don't know anything! This is exactly how I feel. Don't worry, we'll be waiting for you as long as you need. I mean, if you aren't in the mood of writing, don't do it cuz you're just wasting your time Wait til you feel taht you have too

Quote Originally Posted by Bella98 View Post
    hehe, that was my sister's favourite one too Trust me, I think taht it never ends! I always have to learn God knows what... and I know so many things, but I don't know anything! This is exactly how I feel. Don't worry, we'll be waiting for you as long as you need. I mean, if you aren't in the mood of writing, don't do it cuz you're just wasting your time Wait til you feel taht you have too
    thank you so much!! that's really nice to know ^_^
    i have posted a small Bill POV recently, but i'm working on the next chapter.

btw, ur story's great

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

I have the tendency of 'disappearing' every once in a while. But I can always be found on my tumblr ^_^

thanks a lot

‘Hello! I am Crystal’ she said with a very cute voice that made me look into her eyes and understand why her name was that. Her eyes were just like 2 crystals put into a doll face.
    ‘Hi’ Max said. ‘I’m Maximilian ****ingblondegirl’
    ‘Nice to meet you, Max’ she said looking at him with an empty sight. It seemed that she didn’t understand the ugly way he has just introduced himself, but I have to admit that I had to put my hands at my mouth cuz I felt like laughing out loud.
    ‘Hello, what’s your name?’ she asked me looking at me with a lovely sight.
    ‘I’m Eliza’
    ‘You have such a beautiful name’ she said just like we were good friends.
    ‘Thanks, you too. I wish I had your name’ I said trying to be friendly.
    She suddenly kept looking at me just like I was a ghost which has just appeared in front of her and made her whole body shake while her brain was totally blocked.
    ‘Are you OK?’ I asked waving the hand in front of her eyes.
    ‘Hmm, yes…it’s just.. you have a spider on your hair’ she said and she put her hand on my hair.
    ‘Don’t worry, I’m their friend and they are my friends’
    ‘Ok, that’s strange, but I got it’
    We suddenly heard more steps and we also heard some cars. The other s were coming. In a few minutes, everybody was around the bus and we were waiting for going to that prison. I saw all the kinds of children, rappers, Barbie dolls, strange kids, emos….wait! Emo kids! They were my friends. I saw Tarja wearing her hat over her hair which was falling on her purple eyes. And her boyfriend was there too. I ran to them waving and I jumped into Tarja’s arms.
    ‘Why didn’t you tell me, *****?!’ I asked laughing and shaking her body.
    ‘Why didn’t YOU tell me, slut?!’ she asked laughing.
    ‘Well, ya were telling me something about a camp, but I didn’t ask’
    ‘Nor did I’
    ‘OMG! I can’t believe you’re here’
    ‘Eliot is here too’
    ‘Are you serious?!?!?!’ I asked blushing just like the first day I saw Bill…I mean Elliot. Jesus, that man is on my mind. I need to forget about him.
    ‘Yes, sweetheart’
    I would recognize that voice anywhere!
    ‘Elliot!’ I yelled and I jumped into his arms kissing him. ‘I love you, jerk!!!’ I whispered into his ear.
    ‘Oh, a few days ago I was your love and now I’m a jerk?’ he asked smiling and caressing my face.
    ‘No kisses’ we’ve suddenly heard a woman voice.
    She was tall and thin. Her hair was blonde and extremely curly . her eyes were green and they could be seen through her glasses which were reflecting the cold light of the sun right into my eyes. She had a very cute dress…it wasn’t my type, but I liked it anyway.
    ‘Sorry, Mrs.’ We said putting our hands together.
    ‘You have already broken the rules. You are the first ones who will be punished. We will think about your punish there’
    WE waited for her to leave and then Elliot told me:
    ‘We’re again together’
    ‘I know’ I said blowing a kiss.
    I can’t believe we are again together. It was just like fate didn’t want we to separate. Since then, I thought that he really was my soulmate. I mean…this coincidence was too big! I’ve always thought that everything was happening with a reason and that made me believe that the reason was that I had to spend my whole life with Elliot! <3
    ‘Silence!!!’ my thought were suddenly disturbed by that woman’s voice. ‘This is my classmate who is also going to help you’
    ‘He’s hot’ I said without even noticing that I was actually talking.
    ‘I think I’m gay’ Elliot said.
    ‘What?’ I asked laughing.
    ‘It was just a joke, don’t worry’
    ‘Ok, you’ve scared me for a second’
    ‘Pay attention please! My name is Vladimir. I am going to help you to find yourselves and to realize which the mistakes of your life were. Now, I am going to read your names, so you will know who you are going to share the bus places’
    I was waiting for him to call my name, or at least a known name. There were many students from my highschool, but I had no idea who they were. I knew just how they were looking like, but I had no idea who they were.
    ‘Elliot’
    ‘That’s me’ he said with a sad voice.
    I kept looking at him while I was holding his hand strongly.
    ‘Don’t worry, we’ll chat through messages’
    ‘Ok’
    ‘Crystal’
    ‘****!’ I heard Elliot saying while he saw who she was. It was more than sure that he was afraid of such people.
    ‘Eliza’
    I made a step ahead.
    ‘Janik’
    I was waiting for that guy to come and I saw that somebody was trying to make some steps. I saw a tall guy with brown medium hair. His eyes were blue and he was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. He was wearing a pair with square glasses, but they were making him look kinda good.
    ‘Hey’ he said smiling.
    ‘Hey’ I said getting in the bus.
    A few minutes later, all of us were in the bus, but we were still waiting for something or for someone.
    ‘What’s going on? Why aren’t we going?’ I asked Mr. Vladimir.
    ‘We’re waiting for that star to come’ he said with a calm voice.
    ‘Oh, yeah. Could you please tell me who that person is?’
    ‘The right question is if I want to. I could, but I would mess up everything. Just shut up and wait’
    He left and I saw that he was holding a knife in his hands. He was playing with a knife….nice 
    ‘Are you OK?’ Janik asked me smiling.
    ‘Yeah, sure… why are you here?’ I asked him cuz I wasn’t able to imagine that such a guy could ever mistake.
    ‘I skip school a lot, cuz I like being a detective. I still have the best grades, but my parents don’t like the fact that I think that school sucks. And you?’
    ‘Well….my look says a lot, I guess’
    ‘Yeah, it says that you’re the strong person who finds the power behind of this mask’
    ‘Maybe…or maybe I’m just an emo girl with serious problems’
    ‘You aren’t. There are people who are worse than you could ever be’
    ‘If you say so’
    ‘SILENCE!’ That woman said again.
    ‘Such a voice’ I whispered so, only Janik could hear me.
    ‘Yeah’
    ‘This is the star who will come with us. I don’t want you to get crazy, cuz you’ll be punishe. I think that nobody wants to work in the garden at 2 PM’
    ‘Ok’ we all said.
    I was really curious. If she told us not to do that, that meant that the person was famous. Was she Lady Gaga? Or Mdonna?
    ‘Please, get in’
    ‘OMG! It was Bill!’ I thought almost falling from my chair. I saw that he noticed me and that he smiled to me with that sight I wish he wouldn’t have done it. Now, I had no idea what to believe, cuz I was with Bill and with Elliot….could that mean that I and Melissa were 2 different soulmates? That I was Elliot’s and Melissa was Bill’s?

:O bu bu bummm!!!!!!!!!!!
    Light-Side!!!! ;D

hey! ya're a new reader shall I udnerstand taht ya liked it ?

well im not a new reader, but i dont reply a lot, but i dont like it.....
    I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Light-Side!!!! ;D

Jesus, for a moment I scared ^^ that explains why I have so many views ))) maybe there are many others like you

*gasp!!!* Bill and Elliot??
    i can't wait for the next update ^_^

and sorry i hadn't commented earlier, i'm very forgetful