Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom, Tom

Default Tom, Tom

Hey
    I'm new at this forum, so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong
    I thought I might try to write a fanfic, so if you like it please comment this is the first one I'm writing

Tom, Tom
    Chapter 1

"One, two, three, four! Around and around and around and around! That's it Sofia! If you don't take home the worlds championship now, I don't know what I will do!" The music of the Santana song Foo Foo was fading out. Sofia loved that song, she had always done. Sofia and her team were doing their last preparations before their 5th world championship as the Norwegian national team of Jazz/Disco dancing. Sofia was the star of the team, no wonder since she indeed was the World Champion for the second year in a row. This year the Championship was held in Berlin, Germany.

The clock was ticking towards 23, and there were almost nobody left in the gym. As Sofia walked out of the gym she took up her headphones and pressed play. Her favorite music was flowing though her head. “Just, one year of love is better than a lifetime alone. One sentimental moment in your arms, is like a shooting star right through my heart.” She felt the cold winter air gently touch her cheeks, as they turned red as a result of the cold air.

Sofia filled her lungs with the cold air and for once in a long time she felt happy. No, she didn’t feel happy. She felt as if she could fly, as if she was invincible. That’s how sure she was she would win this year too. She felt like if nobody could touch her and nothing could bring her down. As she looked up on the stars over Lillehammer she continued walking. It wasn’t a long walk home for her, not more than 10 minutes of walking, but although she had a great feeling she couldn’t do anything about her tired legs so she spent at least half an hour on the walk home.

As she locked up the door and walked in, she heard that the television was still on. She didn’t bother turning it of since she thought her roommate was watching. She placed her phone and keys on the table as she walked to the bathroom to put on her pajamas.

She didn’t spend much time changing her outfit and as she walked out in the living room she could see Tom and some of his friends on the sofa. “Sofia, you’ve got a text,” Tom said as he waved her phone in the air. Sofia didn’t usually get mad when Tom did that, but this time she was so tired she couldn’t help it. “Hilde! If you don’t give me that phone right now I swear to…” She didn’t get to finish before her roommate Tom said: “But it is from your lover boy, thought you might wanted to know that!” He was smirking as his friends started to laugh. Sofia wasn’t in the mood for fighting so she took her phone from his hand and went to her room.

She wasn’t sure who Tom was talking about, so she was eager to open the text.
    “Hey Champs,
    Heard this year’s world championship will
    Be in Berlin, and I thought you might wanted
    To be a part of our opening show.
    Pleas contact me,
    Tom Kaulitz”
    Last edited by Joy; January 2nd, 2012 at 05:36 PM.

Okay, so I tried to write down some more. Not my best writing but here you go
    *I know Hilde in some parts of the world is a girl name but it is Tom Hildes last name, so that is why she always yells Hilde at him and not Tom. Just as you might yell Kaulitz and not Tom

Chapter 2
    “Tom Kaulitz? Who was that again?” Sofia thought about it as she went to bed, she knew she had heard that name before. Just as she thought she was about to remember who he was she fell asleep. The next morning came and Sofia had forgotten a about the text.

Meanwhile, on an airplane from LA to Berlin :
    “Bill I have got the greatest idea for the opening show of the World Championship.” Tom said. “What if we ask the actual World Champion to be a part of the show? You know that Sofia girl from Norway. I’ve seen her on Youtube and she can dance!” Bill couldn’t help but seeing how exited his older twin brother was. “And have you seen that body she has?” Georg said. Tom and Gustav were eagerly nodding their heads to agree. “Is looks the only thing you guys care about?” Bill was locking his eyes on Tom.

For years and years Bill had been okay with the way Tom was speaking about women. But now that Bill had turned 22 years old he started to feel like there was something missing. He had listened to Tom talk about women and he had seen him flirting away with them, but never had he actually seen Tom bring a girl to his room nor had he seen a girl leave Tom’s room early in the morning. Bill was tired of his brother only pretending to be a womanizer. He started to think that Tom was missing the same thing as he was. A girl to love and who loves you back no matter whom you are or what you do.

“Do you just want her to join us so that you can have fun with her the few days she is in Berlin? Is that what you want?!” Bill was still looking at Tom. “Like you don’t care about looks little brother? Isn’t it you spending more than an hour in the bathroom before you can even go outside the house?” That was not the answer Bill was hoping for. “Tom, first of all I am only 10 minutes younger than you. Second of all, yes I do care about how I look, but I would never judge a woman based on looks. Don’t you see that women are the most beautiful creatures on earth? They weren’t made so that men like you can walk around saying trashy stuff about them. No, they were created to bring love and respect to others. And that’s what I would do if I had one special girl, I would love her and respect her. That is what you should do too!” Bill was yelling and Tom agreed to every word. But somewhere inside him he had a feeling that he didn’t want to give Bill the satisfaction of being right so he replied “That’s what you think” as we stood up to go a couple of seats further back.

Tom sat down in the back of the airplane. He could feel tears taking over his eyes. Why couldn’t Bill see that he was lying, that it all was a game? The only thing Tom wanted was to be loved. When he saw Sofia dancing he saw that. He saw a woman so filled with passion and love that he just wanted to give her everything right then and there.

Back in Lillehammer:
    “Hilde! Kommer du snart?! Jeg vil ikke komme for sent til dette sponsor møtet også!!” (“Hilde! Are you coming soon?! I will not be late for this sponsor meeting too!") They were always late, Sofia and Tom. If one was on time the other was not, and vice versa. But they were best friends, and nothing could change that. Not friends or family. Not girlfriends or boyfriends.
    Last edited by Joy; January 3rd, 2012 at 05:24 PM.

i like this it is good

I agree its pretty good

aww, thank you
    I'll try to write a new Chapter today

Yay!!!!

cool i am so looking forward to it

Okay, new chapter there is more to come, so let me know if you like it

Chapter 3
    Berlin, Germany, two days before competition:
    “Sofia, you need to be ready soon! You know the press conference doesn’t wait for you! And remember to put on those Reebok shoes and that sweater they gave you!” Sofia’s manager, David, was yelling from his room across the hall. “You couldn’t try to be a bit more gently the next time you wake me up?!” Sofia yelled back. She was that kind of person that is always grumpy in the morning. And of course she turned around in the bed and fell asleep again.

An hour and a half later David came running through Sofia’s hotel room door screaming: “What are you doing Sofia?! The clock is 9. It’s half an hour till you’re supposed to be down in the auditorium!”

“Sh**! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier? Now I won’t even have time for putting on any make-up!” Sofia was furious as she ran into the shower. “I told you last night that you had to wake me up around 8 o’clock. How on earth am I supposed to have time for showering, doing my hair, put on make-up and get dressed in half an hour? Dam* it! How left the shower standing on cold water?!” Things just didn’t seem to go Sofia’s way that day. David, who also was stressed, sat down in the only chair he could find in her room. As he waited he turned on the television.

"The Norwegian press is now speculating around their two leading athletes, the Jazz/Disco Dancer Sofia Myrgaard Nilsen and the Ski-jumper Tom Hilde. Rumors are saying that the two of them are living together and that they have been dating for several years.” Daveid chuckled by the statement made by the German sport reporter. Tom Hilde and Sofia had been best friends for years.

Since she moved to Lillehammer, to become a better dancer, she had lived with Tom. They were best friends and they always supported each other. David had told her time after time that if she didn’t want the press to write about their relationship they shouldn’t be running around like teenagers. People outside of their circle of friends were always asking if they were dating or not. The only thing Sofia answered was: “Don’t you give your friend a hug if he does well in a competition? Shouldn’t I be allowed to do that too when my friend achieves something he has been dreaming of since he was a little child?” David could see how mad she got every time she got those questions. But as he always said: “All publicity is good publicity.” And as her manager he of course wanted as many people as possible to know her name.

09.18 o’clock
    “Twelve minutes till we need to be down in the auditorium Sofia!” David yelled so that he was sure Sofia heard him in the bathroom. Sofia came running out of the bathroom with one towel around her long brown hair, one towel around her body and the toothbrush in her mouth. “You really should have got up when I woke you up at 8,” David said as Sofia was searching the room to find something to wear. In a way David thought it was funny watching Sofia running around, stressed as never before. She had forgotten all about the toothbrush she had in her mouth and as she was telling David that she couldn't find something to wear the toothpaste was dripping down her face, causing David to let out a huge laughter roar. “Yes, you should Sofia. But the clock is ticking.” As he said this she was running out to the bathroom again to wash of the toothpaste.

“I know the clock is ticking, but I can’t find anything to wear. I can’t even find a pair of socks.” Sofia looked more and more disappointed as she could see the clock on the nightstand turn 09.26. “Okay Sofia, we can’t wait any longer. Don’t you remember those shoes and the sweater the Reebok people gave you? Now, put on a pair of jeans and the sweater. You don’t have to go outside to get to the auditorium I’ll bring the shoes so you can put them on down there.” And just as that they were running down the stairs.

“I am just going to talk to some people from the International Jazz/Disco Dancing Association. Here are the shoes and you’ll meet some people you know from the meeting last week if you walk in the first door to the left around the corner,” David said as he ran the other way. Sofia was left a little wondering and confused, but she thought since she already was late she should get going. She ran around the corner and over to the auditorium-door. “Finally,” she thought. “I’m only a few minutes late.”

She took the door handle and tried to open the door, but it was locked! Sofia pounded on the door, hoping that she wasn’t too late and that they would let her in. Nobody opened. She could feel the tears coming to her eyes as she continued to pound on the door. Finally, somebody opened! She rushed in the door but she didn’t get far. She crashed into something or rather someone. She stumbled a little bit before she fell back, landing on her butt.

“Are you okay pretty girl?” A guy bent down to pick her up. He put his arms around her and lifted her up. “I’m Tom Kaulitz by the way. You must be the Sofia I am doing the Reebok advertisement with.” He looked down at her as he carried her further inside the room. She really was as beautiful as he thought when he saw her on Youtube. Even though she wasn’t wearing any make-up, no shoes and her hair was so wet it almost looked black.
    Last edited by Joy; January 3rd, 2012 at 05:32 PM.

yes yes yes i like this!!!! keep the story coming!!!! (please )

aww, thank you and I will
    But you might have to wait until tomorrow or maybe even later, I'm having quite alot to do tomorrow