Can't wait for more!!!!!
    Fanfics:
    Upon an Angel's Wings (?/OFC)
    Breakfast with the Twins (Tom/OFC)
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

My twinnie is: Alice Kaulitz Listing

Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    And hi new reader!!!
    New update to come soon hopefully, I want to put more effort into it so... ya

Happiness is the key to happiness

My One and Only Fanfic: Forbidden Hope (active)

Tumblr. - tha7x.tumblr.com

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

I have the tendency of 'disappearing' every once in a while. But I can always be found on my tumblr ^_^

Cool! Love it!
    My mind is singing...My thoughts are the lyrics

Love it cant wait to read the next update

I love it!!!! I cant wait to read the next update too

thank you so much for the comments guys!!!!! <3
    sorry this update isn't as good as I wanted it to be, schools dumping so much homework on me
    Chapter 1: The Secret

“So much business today!” Ruddi exclaimed sarcastically as she counted up the few bank notes from the cash register.

“Yep.” I replied. My mind was elsewhere.

“Weird isn’t it? ‘Cause it’s Saturday today. You’d think there’d be more customers.” Poor Ruddi. She was desperately trying to make conversation to fill in the awkward silence, but I just didn’t feel like co-operating.

“True.” I sighed and turned on the kettle.

Ruddi stopped thumbing through the bank notes and looked me in the eye. “What’s wrong, Ali?”

“Nothing,” I lied, holding back tears. “I’m fine, honestly.”

Doubt was written all over Ruddi’s face. “You sure?”

I nodded, trying to avoid eye contact; otherwise she’d see the fresh tears brimming from my eyes. Ruddi was still practically a stranger to me. I’d only known her for three weeks now, and I only work with her for our afternoon shifts in the weekends. I hardly know the girl! So why should I tell her my whole life story?

Ruddi bit her lip anxiously and asked, “You don’t seem well.”

“Oh.” Some people are just plain nosey. Why can’t she just leave me alone?

She fiddled with a loose strand of her fading pink hair, “Okay.”

Awkward.

We both jumped at the sudden click and swoosh of the kettle. I swear that scares me every time! Clearing my throat, I poured out the hot water into a jug and caught a glimpse at Ruddi who was now quietly playing with her fingers like a nervous child. I felt a bit guilty. Ruddi only wanted to know what was wrong with me. Maybe I was being a bit rude.
    “I’m just tired. I’ve been working overtime here the whole of this week, I’m absolutely exhausted!” I smiled weakly.

“Bless!” Ruddi grinned, happy that I was finally talking. “I never work overtime, I hate work!”

“Same, I just need the money.” Wow, that sounded bad. “It’s hard to keep up with the rent, you see.”

“Ahh,” Ruddi made that oh-I-know-now sound. “I live at my parent’s house; I just need some extra cash.” Ruddi cackled as she helped me make a new jug of coffee.

“Oh, that’s nice; you live at your parent’s house!” Lucky girl. I felt the cold tears prick up in my eyes again as I remembered my parent’s house.

Ruddi made a vomiting sound, “Nice? I hate it! I just want my own house.” She smirked, “I’d throw the best house parties. Like that awesome house party in this music video… I can’t remember the name of it, though.” She shrugged and walked over to the kitchen area. “I forgot the band’s name, but that lead singer had some awesome hair.”

I have to admit, I wasn’t really listening to what she was saying, I was thinking about my parents again. “That’s cool.” Back to short answers again.

There was another awkward silence as we silently washed up the dirty mugs and dishes in the two side-by-side sinks. Ruddi kept staring down at my sink. What? Did I have less to wash up than her? I blocked out the world as I scrubbed at the dishes and lathered them with soapy suds. It was sort of relaxing. Just calmly washing the dishes in peace, like some kind of therapy. I wanted to close my eyes as I did the washing up, but didn’t in case Ruddi thought I was mental. Then I almost laughed: Ruddi’s the mental one. Even though she’s a bit annoying, Ruddi’s not that bad. She’s quite a cheerful and optimistic person, the complete opposite of me right now.

My heart sank as I finished my last plate. Maybe I was mental: I was sad the washing up was over! I looked over at Ruddi to see if she was done… she was still staring at my sink! Confused, I shook my hands dry and wondered what was so interesting about my stupid sink.

Ruddi gulped and looked up at me, her big brown eyes worried and concerned,
    “I’ve seen those marks on your wrists, Ali.”

Please comment!!
    What do you guys think of Ruddi??
    Last edited by THA7X; January 26th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

I have the tendency of 'disappearing' every once in a while. But I can always be found on my tumblr ^_^

Oh Ruddi is kinda annoying, tho she is a bit caring to, very nosey

Loved the chapter btw, please give us some more soon!
    Fanfics:
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

I loved the chapter Cant wait for more

thanks guyss!! new update to come soon!!!

Yay update!!!!
    Fanfics:
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)