Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Hope ff

Thank you soo much for the feedback guys!! I have to say, it really motivates me to update sooner when I know that I have readers But sorry I haven't updated in nearly a week, I've had tons of homework everyday But I'll try to update at least once a week so I can get this story going. Oh and yes, I've realised I need to move this story out of the cafe, I will in the next chapter hopefully hahah :]

Chapter 2: Opportunities (Part 3)

“So we’re a band now?” Ruddi asked happily, her beaming smile brightening up her face.

“Um, yeah I guess so.” I replied, wary of Bill and Tom’s reaction of this sudden band formation.

“Awesome!” Ruddi jumped up from her seat and ran towards the changing rooms, “I gotta tell my parents!”

I slowly turned towards Bill and Tom. They were both drinking their coffee awkwardly. I really have blown it, they think I’m a fake.
    What do I say next? Do I talk about the whole band thing or start up a new conversation? Could I talk about how they saved my life? Should I even say anything? “That was weird.” I spoke my mind, it’s the best I could do right now.

Tom put his mug down and grinned, “Yeah.”

Bill didn’t say anything.

Wow this was awkward.

“I wonder how long this ‘band’ will last?” I joked, trying to liven up the mood.

“Well, it depends on how successful you want your band to be.” Tom looked around, “Is there a…” Tom looked to Bill for help, “Das klo?”

Bill shrugged, “Toilet? Restroom?”

“Oh the toilet!” I realised, they were probably wondering if we say toilet or restroom in England. “Down the corridor, it’s the room to the left, opposite the staff changing room.”

“Thanks!” Tom smiled and got up from the orange table, leaving me and Bill alone in the awkward silence.

It was when Tom had gone that I’d realised I’d been oddly hovering next to their table the whole time. Yep, they must think I’m weird. I decided to drag a plastic, orange chair over to their table, but the awful scraping sound of the chair being pulled over the hard floor made the silence about a hundred times more awkward. Gulping, I sat down and looked at Bill, who’d decided to drink his coffee again. I instantly regretting joining the table, I should have just gone and made an extra, pointless jug of coffee which would have gone cold by the time anymore customers came.

I uncomfortably waited for Bill to finish his coffee so then he’d have no excuse not to talk to me. All I wanted was to set things straight: I wasn’t a fake. I knew that he probably thinks I am. Not that I could blame him, Ruddi and I’s conversation did sound a little rehearsed, but it wasn’t, it’s just that Ruddi is just too jumpy and enthusiastic! That girl!

After putting his mug down, Bill finally spoke, “So, how are you?”

Really? How am I? “I’m good thanks, and you?”

“I’m just tired. Tom and me have been packing for ages and I’m just exhausted!” Oh, he was tired, not angry.

“Oh, really? Did you buy lots of souvenirs in London?”

“How did you know I was on holiday?” Bill raised an eyebrow jokingly.

“Your accent.” I blushed. That was embarrassing.

“Hahahah!” his laugh was quite weird. “True, true. But I’ve been packing in Germany, where we live, we’re moving to the US soon, but we came here again for a little off-time.”

Off-time? Time off, right? “Oh, okay! Whereabouts in the US are you moving to?”

Bill looked a bit anxious, “LA.”

“Ooh that’s cool! I love LA! I’m sure you’ll love it there!”

Bill beamed, “Really?”

I nodded. He was quite a nice guy, you know.

“I hope Tom hasn’t got lost.” Bill turned towards the corridor, worriedly.

“I don’t think so, this is quite a small café. Anyway, Ruddi will find him if he gets lost.” I turned towards the corridor too, “In fact, where is Ruddi? She can’t still be talking to her parents?”

Suddenly we heard laughing… and cackling coming from towards the corridor. Bill suddenly looked very scared. “Is it alright if I go and check up on him?”

“Yeah, I’m coming too.”

Please comment!

ps:

Here's how Ruddi's hair looks like
    Last edited by THA7X; February 25th, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

Happiness is the key to happiness

My One and Only Fanfic: Forbidden Hope (active)

Tumblr. - tha7x.tumblr.com

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

I have the tendency of 'disappearing' every once in a while. But I can always be found on my tumblr ^_^

great update Loved it

Great chapter
    I wanna know what was with the laughing
    Can't wait to read the next update

the same here!!! THE LAUGHING!!!! and btw, I like the fact that ya posted taht photo with Rudi. you're teh first writer who does that and trust me, I read more FFs than you could ever imagine!

Great!!! I will wait for the next
    I love how looks the hair

oh that pic was great!!! js lol
    but please post more!!!!
    Light-Side!!!! ;D

sorry i'm really bad at this multi-quote thing so :]

@Tatiana Kaulitz, thanks!!!!!!

@sks483, thanks!!!!!! and all will be revealed

@Bella 98, oohh thank you that means a lot!!!

@ @ngie_kaulitz19, hahah thanks!!! yes ruddi's hair is awesome

@I<3TokioHotel8808, yayyy new reader!!! hey and thankss!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments guys =D I'm so, er, hyped!!! =D

The next update should be on Friday, because I have soooo much revision to do! But I promise I will update!!! Ooohh and there was a picture of Tokio Hotel in my Foreign Language lesson today!!!! I swear my heart stopped when i saw the guys!!!! =D

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

I have the tendency of 'disappearing' every once in a while. But I can always be found on my tumblr ^_^

as promised

Chapter 3: New Band (Part 1)

Bill and I hurried over to the corridor, where we found Ruddi cackling foolishly and Tom in hysterics. Ruddi’s silver bracelets had somehow managed to get caught on one of the buttons on Tom’s shirt. I have no idea how, though. Tom is at least 6ft, and Ruddi is like… 5ft. She was practically on her toes, helplessly trying to unhook her bracelets from his shirt.

“Tom.” Bill groaned.

Tom look startled. “It’s not what it looks like!”

Ruddi burst out laughing again. “We’re stuck!”

“How did this happen?” Bill didn’t seem amused one bit.

“Well, I was walking out the changing rooms, and he was walking out the toilet, and we jumped into each other and now we’re stuck!” Ruddi answered for Tom.

“Yeah, Bill.” Tom grinned at Bill.

Bill rolled his eyes, “Well get un-stuck! We have to go, Tom!”

Tom raised an eyebrow, “We do?”

“Yes, Tom. We have to go.”

“I have to go too. My shift finishes soon.” I interrupted. I could tell what Ruddi was doing, she was trying to get close to Tom (literally), so that they can become friends, and then Tom can help promote her and then Ruddi can become a famous singer… But that’s what I wanted! That was my plan! “Ruddi, Tom has to go, can you hurry up?”

Ruddi blushed a few shades brighter than her hair and nodded. She eagerly tried to free herself from Tom (or free poor Tom from Ruddi!). After a few odd seconds, Ruddi finally untangled herself from Tom and they were both free.

“Sorry about that.” Ruddi blushed again.

“Hahah! No problem!” Tom smiled, and I swear I saw him blush a little.

“Well, it was nice meeting you guys!” Bill held his hand out to me, gesturing that now it was time for him and Tom to go. But… what about my plan?

I took Bill’s hand and shook it, desperately still wondering what to do. How can I see them again?
    “Nice meeting you guys too! So, when can we see you guys again?” I think I jumped the gun. That just sounded really psycho.

Bill looked at Tom uneasily and Tom stared back. It was as if they could read each other’s minds!
    “We’re not gonna be in London for long.” Tom replied eventually.

“Well you can see me and Ali in the talent show!” Ruddi chirped suddenly .

“Ruddi, when is the talent show?” I asked, horrified. I’d realised I’d never actually asked Ruddi when it was, I’d just volunteered to help her.

She gulped, “Tomorrow.”
    What?! Ruddi! We can’t pull an act together overnight! Are you mad?”

Ruddi frowned, “Well, you’re the one who volunteered!”

“Because you needed help!” And to show off in front of Bill and Tom.

“Exactly. And you are helping me! We’ll be fine! We can just stay up ‘til late and rehearse!” Ruddi shrugged, it didn’t seem like she understood how short 24 hours was.

“No way, Ruddi!” I’ve never even been to her house!

Ruddi turned to Bill and Tom, “What do you think? Do you think that we’ll have an act ready by tomorrow?”
    Tom was just about to open his mouth when Bill said, “Maybe. Maybe not. We don’t know. We hope you do, though!”

“Come to the Beacon Forest Community Hall tomorrow at 2:30pm! It’s a massive hall! You can’t miss it!” Ruddi smiled sweetly at the guys, her brown eyes going big and glossy.

“Yeah, sure! I don’t think that’s too far away from our hotel, actually!” Tom agreed, smiling back at Ruddi.

“Tom!” I heard Bill hiss.

“2:30. Beacon Community Hall. Got it. Bye, then!” Tom waved at us and walked away casually with his hands in his pockets.

“It’s Beacon Forest!” Ruddi yelled after him.

Bill waved at us too and chased after Tom, hissing angry German at him.

Wow. Did that really just happen? Somehow, two famous musicians are coming to see me perform tomorrow. Are my dreams really coming true? Or is this some horrible, pathetic joke? I can’t believe that someone like me, could actually… have an opportunity like this! I can actually have hope! Something that’s been forbidden for the past year! My dreams might actually come true! My heart sank a little. But only if tomorrow’s performance with Ruddi goes well. I looked at my pink-haired colleague who was jumping up and down in excitement. I didn’t know if she could even sing! Or how her own songs sounded like! What if she’s rubbish?
    “Well, Ruddi. Maybe we should close up the café and start practicing for tomorrow, we have a lot to rehearse.”

Ruddi squealed happily, “I can’t believe they’re actually going to come and see us!”

Me neither.

Please comment!!!

This is really great But how are they going to pull this off??? I mean that is like no time at all!!!! But i hope they are amazing

I love it, I love it, I love it!!