Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Diary (BK/OFC FF)

Great update

Most boring place in this universe, rescue me!

Hallo
    New reader here!! *waves*
    i really like your story alot and i think you should deffinitely continue
    My twinnies are whitejasminewinds<3 & Tom_Kaulitz_Love & tomismistress2343 & meineliebe116\
    MY FIRST BESTIE IS inlovewithtom!!!!!!!!<333
    My 2nd bestie is Bill<33
    I LOVE YOU BESTIE<3!!!
    My long lost sister is KnLita!!!!

I'M ON THE LIGHT SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
    Hallo
    New reader here!! *waves*
    i really like your story alot and i think you should deffinitely continue
    Well hello there Tessa *waves back*
    Thank you for liking the story, it's so great to hear from new readers

I'm not too sure when the next update will be though cause kinda busy with work but hopefully soon.

Most boring place in this universe, rescue me!

don't worry...don't stress just take your time
    i'm sure your next update will be amazing whenever it is
    My twinnies are whitejasminewinds<3 & Tom_Kaulitz_Love & tomismistress2343 & meineliebe116\
    MY FIRST BESTIE IS inlovewithtom!!!!!!!!<333
    My 2nd bestie is Bill<33
    I LOVE YOU BESTIE<3!!!
    My long lost sister is KnLita!!!!

I'M ON THE LIGHT SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Ready for an update? Here it is... tell me what you think of the adventure that they're gonna have. Will Bill reveal his feelings to Sara soon?

“Umm Bill.. sorry bout the whole boyfriend thing. It was stupid of me to say such things. I hope you’ll forgive me” he whispered looking at me in the eye with an expression as though he had done something so wrong that he’s willing to do anything I command.

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” I smiled. “Let’s not keep Sara waiting.”

His face lit up instantly. “Yes sir!” he saluted and helped put my small backpack in the trunk of his cab. “You won’t regret this.”

“Really?” I asked excitedly, “Where are you taking us?”

“You’ll see!”

As Dante started the engine, I went around to the other side of the cab and sat in the front right next to him. I respected Sara so much as a friend that I didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable being around me so I’m giving her all the space she needed. So I fastened my seatbelt next and we’re off to our unknown destination. It was then that I realized that it was going to be my first solo outing with a female friend. The last time I did something like this was ages ago and I had Tom on my side. “Oh god please help me!” I pleaded silently.

Anyway, the drive to wherever Dante was taking us took some time. Nevertheless, the journey was a rather pleasant one. As we were driving, I got to see the beautiful countryside and coastline that South Africa had to offer. But at times, I couldn’t help myself but to sneak a peek in the rear-view mirror just to see what Sara was doing. She had her window half-way down and was looking out as well, admiring the scenery that’s passing by her. I wanted to start up a conversation with her but my nervousness got the better of me. “Why did I agree to this?” I thought as I shook my head. Feeling so helpless, I decided to text my brother, Tom. Because just before I left, I kinda hinted to him that I might have a huge crush on Sara. He understood me perfectly, which was why he decided to stay at the hotel with the rest and let me spend some alone time with her. But as of right now, it ain’t working.

Bill: Tom im so nervous HELP!

Tom: Calm down little bro. Where r u guys right now? Hv u reached the place?

Bill: We’re still in the cab and I haven’t talk to her since we left the hotel.

Tom: Come on Bill, if you’re gonna stay this way, then this trip with you and Sara is going to be a disaster.

Bill: But what do I say?

Tom: Tell them you’re hungry or thirsty. You’ve haven’t had a proper breakfast yet cause all you had was one piece of bread and a glass of watermelon juice.

Bill: Tom I don’t know.

Tom: Bill! Quit being a chicken and just try.

Bill: okok

So I pulled myself together and gathered enough courage to help break the silence in the cab.

“Umm is anyone hungry or thirsty?” I said trying to sound as casual as possible while I look at Dante hoping for an answer before turning my whole upper body around to face Sara.

“Actually you’re right Bill, I am kinda hungry right now,” she smiled before looking in the direction of Dante to ask him if we could grab a bite to eat before we start on our adventure. “Oh my god I can’t believe Tom’s plan actually worked!” I thought to myself as I readjusted my sitting position. Dante agreed to our request and true enough about 15 minutes later, we stopped right by the side of the road since there wasn’t any parking space in sight and walked towards this small little hut which sits right on the beach. It appeared to be standing room only since there weren’t any tables or chairs put upfront. Dante lead the way leaving me to walk alongside Sara. And from the corner of my eye, I could see her closing her eyes for a brief moment to smell the aroma that was coming from the hut as we got closer to it. “Mmm something smells nice. Should we race to see who can get there first?”

To keep the conversation going, I suggested to her that whoever loses will have to pay a price. She agreed and we shook on it.

“Ready, set, GO!” and we’re off. She sped in front of me so fast that midway to the hut, I stopped to catch my breath and walked lazily with Dante. I’m sure he was just as surprised to see her there first. As we approached the hut, I could see her grinning widely and proudly. She clapped as if to cheer us up and reached out to welcome us in her arms.

“OK spill it, what is it that you want me to do?” I asked, grabbing a bottle of mineral water from the plastic that Dante has been carrying along for us.

“I’m sorry to have to do this but I want you to get down and give me 5 push-ups”

Luckily, I’ve been working out in the gym lately and was able to build up some muscles so 5 push-ups isn’t that much of a problem. I could even do 10 if she wanted me to. However, if it was five years ago, then it would have been a different story. So I did those 5 push-ups and she looked rather pleased. I washed my hands with what’s left of the mineral water and queued up to get ready to order. There weren’t many choices for me being a vegetarian and all but Dante praised this small little eatery for serving the freshest and most delicious home-made Mexican tacos in this area. And he was right, the veggie taco was one of the tastiest that I have ever had. And in between bites, both Sara and I found out that the place Dante wanted to bring us to was like another 10 to 15 minutes away from where we were. So we finished up our tacos and head towards our cab. No racing this time but I did get a chance to talk to Sara more confidently without all the jitters.

“So Sara, is this your first time in South Africa?”

“Yeah. I love it here. It’s beautiful. How bout you?”

“Me? Oh this is my third time. My band’s been here before to shoot our music videos. ‘Monsoon’ was the first, second was ‘Automatic’ and most recently, ‘Phantom Rider’ or ‘Geisterfahrer’.

“I’m sorry ‘Gai’ what?”

“Gei-ster-fah-rer” I repeated for her one syllable at a time seeing that she had difficulty understanding the word the first time. And after about a few tries, she was able to get it. She thanked me for teaching her how to pronounce the word accurately by tapping on my right shoulder. “Hey maybe you should be a part-time teacher. I’m sure all your female students will love you,” she teased. When I didn’t respond, she quickly apologised and said that she was only kidding. She even added that the next time we race together, she would let me win. I couldn’t help but to smile at that comment. But what she didn’t know was the reason as to why I was silent a while ago. Because in my mind, I wanted her to love me too but I know deep down inside, you can’t force someone into loving you, you just have to let it happen. I’m hoping that she will someday. So being the nice guy that I am, I went ahead and helped open the door for her. Once she was inside, I closed it and took my place in the front seat. And during the short journey, it was sweet of her to check up on Pam to see how she was doing by calling on her mobile.

“How’s Pam? Is she feeling better?”

“Yeah, she told me she just had hot tea and ate some biscuits and was about to get some sleep before her phone rang. Oops! My bad.”

I for one knew that Pam was only pretending to be sick so that she doesn’t have to go on this adventure. “Must have been pretty convincing,” I thought.

“Hey Dante, just a reminder I have to be back at the hotel by latest 3.30pm. My flight leaves at 6.15 in the evening and I’ve still got a lot to pack.”

“Don’t worry. I promise you’ll be back in time.”

And not long after we left the beach, Dante sort of made an announcement, “Ladies and Gentlemen, we have arrived.” I looked to my left and right as he was parking the cab in the nearby parking lot and realized that he has brought us to a marina. He unloaded both mine and Sara’s backpacks which we carried over our shoulders and followed him to go meet a friend on the dock.

“Sara, Bill, let me introduce you to this lovely lady standing to my right. Meet my friend, Jean Patterson.”

“Hi nice to meet you” she greeted and extended her hand to shake ours. Her warm smile definitely puts my mind at ease because I tend to get very intimidated when I see a woman carrying a clipboard in her arm. It suddenly just reminded me of school and that was the worst time of my life.

“Well, she’s actually the elder sister to my younger brother’s girlfriend” Dante continued, “But we treat her like family. So Jean, why don’t you tell them about what they will be experiencing later?”

“Right, I hope you’re into nature cause I’m taking you on a whale watching adventure.”

“Wow that sounds awesome. I love nature!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah me too!” Sara added.

“Glad to hear that. I’m a marine biologist by the way so you’ll be in good hands.”

Knowing that we’re getting this rare opportunity of observing whales in the wild with a guide who’s an expert in the field was enough to get me excited. But sadly we had to say goodbye to Dante for now but he’ll be back to pick us up later. However, I couldn’t just let him leave without paying for my cab far so I insisted that he took this 100 dollar bill from my hand. He declined it at first because he promised Sara that he was doing this for a friend and wouldn’t accept any money from us. But in the end though, he accepted it and sincerely said thank you to me when I should be the one thanking him for bringing us here.

“Go on, go on enjoy your adventure. I’ll see you guys later ok!”

I was the last one to board the speedboat and as we pulled out from the dock, he was still standing there waving us goodbye and then we were off.

Ooh that sounds like lotsa fun, wish I was there!
    Fanfics:
    Upon an Angel's Wings (?/OFC)
    Breakfast with the Twins (Tom/OFC)
    Engel Von Tod (?/OFC)

My twinnie is: Alice Kaulitz Listing

hi im a new reader
    *waves*
    wow, this is soooo good!!! you really should post more!! like soon
    Light-Side!!!! ;D

That sounds like a fun adventure
    And I hope Bill tells Sara how he feels soon
    I'm so excited to see what happens next

Quote Originally Posted by I<3TokioHotel8808 View Post
    hi im a new reader
    *waves*
    wow, this is soooo good!!! you really should post more!! like soon
    Hello! *waves back* welcome and wow another new reader. I feel so humbled that you guys are enjoying the story.

Thank you so much.

This is very exciting I love it