Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE-NIGHT-STAND with Bill! Would you?

Hybrid View

Too busy admiring Toms hands and Bills hairy arms

Default ONE-NIGHT-STAND with Bill! Would you?

There was a thread like this before but it looks like it got deleted. No wonder since a lot of ppl misunderstood(on purpose some of them) and because it all of a sudden turned into a thread with beauty-advice.

So now I ask again;

If you had the chance of having a one-night-stand with Bill, would you?

IDK if i could do it, if u know like were able to connect in the day and everything and it just worked out that way with one thing leading to another i wouldnt stop it from happening but i would hate to only have a one night stand id want it to turn into something more of course so idk it would be hard to say no though honestly.

"Whatever happens, believe in you, believe in life, believe in tomorrow, believe in everything you do, every time". -Bill Kaulitz

i dont think i would because it would be too sad knowing that it was it of course saying no would be hard having him there in the moment but i mean i think everyone would say a good makeout session would be just as good without going to far XD

"Whatever happens, believe in you, believe in life, believe in tomorrow, believe in everything you do, every time". -Bill Kaulitz

i don't think Bill would...

but if we were in a relationship, ......i'd make it the best he's ever and would ever have! ^^

dejavu711 Gast

Quote Originally Posted by _wacky4macky_ View Post
    i don't think Bill would...

but if we were in a relationship, ......i'd make it the best he's ever and would ever have! ^^
    You'd be the best he's ever had
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucK10T1Lg8Y

I'm pretty sure I would.

laurenamyy Gast

I know I wouldn't, simply because I am abstinent, and as much as I talk about how hot he was, I couldn't and wouldn't offer myself to someone like that for a night and then leave. That's not something I'm into.

Even if I didn't believe in waiting, I would be one of those girls scared of getting pregnant/AIDS or something. I get a lot of crap for my answer, but it's what I believe.

:]

Heh, wow. You guys sound a lot better than I do. xD
    I'm actually not so sure now because the consequences (if there would be any) still stand whether it's Bill Kaulitz or not. Hmmmmmm.

Nah..I'd never have a one night stand with anyone for that matter.
    I'm worth much more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenamyy View Post
    I know I wouldn't, simply because I am abstinent, and as much as I talk about how hot he was, I couldn't and wouldn't offer myself to someone like that for a night and then leave. That's not something I'm into.

Even if I didn't believe in waiting, I would be one of those girls scared of getting pregnant/AIDS or something. I get a lot of crap for my answer, but it's what I believe.

:]
    Well I like your answer. That is my answer too. (abstinence)

Member of Gustav's Army