Thread: O-k-l-a-h-o-m-a

The strange demension in Bill's closet with Jazz

Default O-k-l-a-h-o-m-a

Ok the last thread about Oklahoma pretty much died.... Unless I have missed word on a OK street team we need to start one! I will totally help and I know two friends that would too. If we ever want the boys to visit little ole' oklahoma we need to act NOW. COMMENT ASAP

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

O.o
    I want Tokio Hotel in Oklahoma....NOW! lol.

Does being born in Tulsa apply? I think it dose.
    I live in pathetic Kansas, which is not too far from OK. I know there is know chance that they would ever consider going there. (I wonder if they know where Kansas is)
    Anyway, Oklahoma is much better especailly if it's in the city.
    So count me in.
    By the way, What should I do?

The strange demension in Bill's closet with Jazz

YAYS! SORRY HAVN'T CHECKED THIS. idk but we need to get the word out there... alot of ppl are popping out of the woodworks that are fans.

Default Wth!

Ok I live in Tulsa Born an Okie and I am a TH fan! I tjust dawned on mee mmm I wonder if there are any other TH fans in or areound me! But I see this thread Died out a year ago so mmmm!

Lšcheln

Quote Originally Posted by THmusicluvr243 View Post
    Ok the last thread about Oklahoma pretty much died.... Unless I have missed word on a OK street team we need to start one! I will totally help and I know two friends that would too. If we ever want the boys to visit little ole' oklahoma we need to act NOW. COMMENT ASAP
    OMG I Love TokioHotel <3 Id Love To See Them Here In Oklaoma Id Participate In Any TH Event Or meet Up Just To Show The Boys How Much We Love Them <3

I'm a Oki Alien and proud. i agree that we should set up a street team but we all live so far apart it seams. I am a Tulsa girl myself. I am so glad there are more Aliens in Ok, i was starting to get lonely

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I live just a few hours drive from Tulsa, closer to Arkansas and Missouri borders. But what kind of stuff can we do to get more attention around here? It would be awesome if they were able to do a show in Tulsa or OKC the next time they were in the USA.