Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Avalon (Los Angeles) 05.13.08

Default Re: The Avalon (Los Angeles) 05.13.08

Quote Originally Posted by serrayyy
    me and a few of my friends were putting those TH stickers on the empty stars

may13th2008 hollywood got invaded by the awesomeubertastikamazing TH fans lol
    So you guys were the ones doing that lol.
    Yea.. I totally took a picture of it too haha.
    Well, at least we know it's catching people's attention.
    08.27.08 | 08.28.08 | 09.06.08 | 10.22.08

Quote Originally Posted by jenn
    Quote Originally Posted by serrayyy
    me and a few of my friends were putting those TH stickers on the empty stars

may13th2008 hollywood got invaded by the awesomeubertastikamazing TH fans lol
    So you guys were the ones doing that lol.
    Yea.. I totally took a picture of it too haha.
    Well, at least we know it's catching people's attention.
    bahahah and a few others people also. if only i had those stickers, i would've walked all over hollywood and put it on every empty stars, or almost every. lol

wait, is that even legal

<33

A friend of mine got her blanket STOLEN so i'm trying my best to help out. please read this:

I know the odds of finding the person that's responsible aren't very good, but I hope the more attention this gets, maybe they'll slip up and someone will notice it.. So please repost this!

For those that don't know what happened in Hollywood this past week, after the concert at the Avalon was over, when people started leaving the venue, I collapsed. I'm fine thanks to all of the wonderful people that helped me up and to safety, but in the time that it took my friends to make sure I was all right, someone had snatched my blanket of little Bill.

There's a picture of me and a picture of the blanket at the bottom of the post for reference. There is NOT another blanket like this, if you see anyone mention having this Devilish Bill blanket, it IS stolen. The only other one like it was given to me by Salty as a replacement (THANK YOU SO MUCH!) and she's not making another one like it until this one is found.

If you see anyone posting a picture of them with the blanket or talking about getting a Devilish Bill blanket or ANYTHING suspicious, please email me at soltseig[at]gmail. com.
    Please do not take action yourself!

Some people did take pictures with the blanket during the line, so there very well may be a few legitimate pictures and stories with the blanket out there and we don't want to accuse anyone of anything until we're certain we've found the right person.

Please, if you read this and want to help, repost it to your Tokio Hotel communities, forums, Myspaces etc. Even though I do have a replacement blanket, I would like to find who had the nerve to steal my precious little Bill and I think we all deserve to know if there is a shameless thief among us.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and if you repost, thank you even more!
    August 28 // Verizon Wireless Theater \\ Houston, TX

ava by: ~missxrevenge + siggy by: chula-angel&#39;s

i wanted to go so badly :/

I went to that concert too. My friend and me walked in and the place was bearly getting packed. But me and my friend just happened to end up in the Second Row
    I was so excited. Then they started playing all of thier songs and we were like WOOH! and we got all crazy. What I like about Tokio Hotel is that at thier concerts they all play with the audience. Like they loook at you and make little cute faces. Like Tom, He kept on looking at me and my friend and he would tip his hat and bite his lip piercing. Gahh! It was so fun.
    Then at the end of the show, when they started throwing all of the water bottles, I was drenched! I would look up and get my face splashed. I got water thrown on me by everyone especially Georg. Then when Gustav threw his water, My friend caught it and handed it to me. I was LIke Woah! What just happened. haha
    But that was really fun. I was singing my lungs out. haha.

the show was amazing. i was in the front row, made friends with the german reporters and enjoyed the music. after the show, i climbed in their second story backstage room. which was interesting, it was amazing- cause now ive been talked about on interviews, chats, etc. the next show i went to in SF, CA some of the fans had heard of me, haha. anyways, i got up there and started freaking out, but then the security guard kicked me down the stairs, i got some bruises. then i went back outside, saw that my dad was able to get a VIP pass and tried to get back in, i got backstage again. and watched them walk to their car. then i ran around and got their autograph, and followed the escalade to their private hotel. before their security got out, i ran inside the lobby - tom and georg waiting for the elevator and bill walking towards them, i was running away from the 6 security guards. whipped out my camera and got a shot of bill keeping out of the way, it was great. the next shows i went to, they actually knew who i was, somehow the security figured out where i lived. i miss tobi nowadays though, i met gustav at the san fran show and got into their hotel at the denver show haha. it was good times, i miss them now. anyone know when their next tour is?