Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Washington!

UMMM ur sig made me lose the game do u know the game or did u just put that there.I got so ****** when I saw that I was going on 4 months of winning the game.I live in Spanagay(Swanaway). I actually found 2 people who know about TH today... So happy but they arent obessed like me!!!
    Katulip is my Twin *SQEEEEEE*

Check out this awesome site:
    http://writersmoon.forumotion.net/forum.htm

You do not find Belinda, Belinda finds you

Quote Originally Posted by Yum-Chan View Post
    UMMM ur sig made me lose the game do u know the game or did u just put that there.I got so ****** when I saw that I was going on 4 months of winning the game.I live in Spanagay(Swanaway). I actually found 2 people who know about TH today... So happy but they arent obessed like me!!!
    Bwuhaha! Yes, I do indeed know what the game is X3
    Anyway, out of the few people that know of TH here, only one is obsessed and that's a crazy highschool teacher xD
    Ego deum relinquo
    Si Deus me Relinquit

yeah i live in richland too, and the bands that DO come here are no where near as amazing as Tokio Hotel.

You do not find Belinda, Belinda finds you

Quote Originally Posted by lorielazzlo View Post
    yeah i live in richland too, and the bands that DO come here are no where near as amazing as Tokio Hotel.
    O rly? Could I possibly know you?
    Ego deum relinquo
    Si Deus me Relinquit

OH MY GOD BRING THIS BACK TO LIFE! I'm from Richland too!!!!!
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Attention Aliens! VoteHERE for Tokio Hotel! Let's prove once again which fan army is the best :3

we're up against One Direction and so far the votes have been fifty-fifty. We need more votes!

Oh my lord i'm totally gonna make a WA TH fans Twitter! Anyone with me?

^ just kidding. There already is one, but if they dont ever tweet again, I'm going to make one :3 Also if no one responds to this i'm gonna make a new thread.
    Last edited by Resonance19; August 2nd, 2011 at 04:48 AM.
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Attention Aliens! VoteHERE for Tokio Hotel! Let's prove once again which fan army is the best :3

we're up against One Direction and so far the votes have been fifty-fifty. We need more votes!

its simply called tokiohotelwashington. They hardly tweet anything worth anything thiough and if i made one, i'd much too busy and not determined enough to keep it up

I'm in the same boat. I've lived in washington for 13 (since i was 2) and the only girl i ever met who knew of them was a girl who didnt like them but listened to them for her german class. i dont get that, i dont listen to music i dont like to study! And some people have heard of Monsoon, but thats it, and they all think it's the gayest band ever.
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

Oh my gosh we seriously need a better street team. Can we make a pact to ask any new Aliens in WA to make an account and introduce themselves? i really want to find more people nearby and also contact the owner of that WA TH twitter and get them to tweet some more!
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

I made a Twitter for WA fans, a new/different one so you can follow it, but there's not going to be anything at all until i get some content, like until we actually get more fan action... which is about 0%

so if you want to follow it anyway while we wait for more to happen, its called THStreetTeamWA

I guess i should have waited longer to make it, but oh well.

So for now, I guess our goal is to get out there and convert people! I converted one but he's a guy who's like 3 years older than me and i'd feel weird telling him to go be a megafan hahaha but ima try anyway

SO PLEASE PEOPLE, GO SPREAD TH LOVE!
    My dA
    My Tumblr
    My Twitter
    My Youtube Channel
    My Facebook

I'm from Washington! Tri-Cities, anyone?