Page 186 of 199 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1987

Thread: THTV Returns!!!!

I'm just glad they put something up. xD But yeah, they are subject to change, they've even said it themselves. It irks me how people waste their breath just to complain about sh/t when no one gives a rat's as/. Unless a CFF is involved of course. ._.
    ''One heartbeat lost in the crowd.''

I am addie's worshipper. ._.

second part is up : zimmer 483

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ecx-4pU-1Q

And argues on the old tokio hotel and the new tokio hotel ... annoys me the most

^Thanks!

OMG, I'm crying. I love Zimmer. It's such a shame they decided to release Scream in America instead of Zimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaM View Post
    ^Thanks!

OMG, I'm crying. I love Zimmer. It's such a shame they decided to release Scream in America instead of Zimmer.
    I cried too when I watched it *hugs*

Yes, arguing of "old" and "new" is so pointless. Why they should be against each other? It's the same band with same people?

I felt nostalgic when I watched it, but it's okay. I just wish I would have been there at that time and not right before Humanoid era. I feel like I've missed so much.... But I also think that this almost two years have been so awesome (and exhausting) that I don't know if I could have taken it before.
    Last edited by Amdee; December 10th, 2010 at 01:03 PM.

Tokio HOTel TV COMING BACK???!!!?!?!?!?!?!

YEAH BABY WHOO!

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaM View Post
    ^Thanks!

I really don't understand why you keep saying that. Think about it. They would have failed big time if they would have released Zimmer here. America has a hard time supporting a foreign band as it is let alone a band that would be singing only German songs.

Facebook~Tumblr
    The name is Danielle...Hi!...I will ALWAYS be a Darksider.
    Dirty Crush~Room Service~Cristy's Story

Quote Originally Posted by mxchick617 View Post
    I really don't understand why you keep saying that. Think about it. They would have failed big time if they would have released Zimmer here. America has a hard time supporting a foreign band as it is let alone a band that would be singing only German songs.
    So true !

Quote Originally Posted by mxchick617 View Post
    I disagree that they would have failed. I think they would have done twice as well because Zimmer is a stronger album than Scream, and would have had more appeal for guys.

People all over the world were learning German for TH before they released Scream. America wouldn't have been any different.

I agree. Zimmer 483 would've been a fail. People already think I'm weird for listening to music I don't understand or know the language of. Anyways, Scream still did pretty good here. I can't say the same for Humanoid. Although I like Humanoid much better than Scream/Zimmer 483.
    The Lord is My Savior