Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have you seen TH Paraphanelia?

Default Where have you seen TH Paraphanelia?

This thread is just a random thread: well not really...Where have you seen any TH paraphanelia (think I spelt that wrong...) Has it been at your local resturant or hangout? Have you seen them on a commercial, or a brief magazine feature?

Post any big or small TH sightings here! Lol!
    Last edited by Pixle3000; November 16th, 2009 at 07:16 PM.

I'll start things off: Yesterday (Sunday for me) I was watching my Degrassi: The Next Generation marathon (leading up to the new episode) all the ones that were leading up to the new one; were the ones I missed. In the episode where Peter befriends confused Riley: There were at the part where they were playing boxing on the Wii and Riley kisses a soon to be grossed out Peter! Lol!

I not only gasped at the kiss: I gasped at the TH Scream album poster in the background! Lol! I was WAY excited! After squealing for a good 3 minutes, my aunt looked over to my sister and said: "I am no longer associating myself with that HYSTERICAL person down yonder! Good Lord; If they were actually THE ROOM she'd go all OVER THE PLACE!"---Lol! It was all in good fun..SHes actually interested in them actually! She wants to see how Bill & Tom look standing together: Like me, my aunt has had met her share of twins and wants to see if there are any similarities between the two...I am currently looking for a particular pic as we speak! Lol!

Any other sightings?

none. lol and that sucks but oh well.

oh nvm that one magazine that I looked in because someone said Bill or whatever was in it. I looked in the magazine and I found this tiny article and I put the magazine away. lol I walked out the store. psh. lol
    The Lord is My Savior

I was watching MOD on MuchMusic today (Canadian show) and the host was interviewing an Olympian skier and there was a webcam question for the skier. & The girl on the webcam who was asking the question had a Tokio Hotel poster in the background of her room

I'm pretty sure it was a TH poster, because you really can't mistake Bill's hair for someone else's.
    \

I used to read magazines like Tiger Beat and such and I was reading one of those magazines like that, and Scream was under the "music you should listen to" section.
    i'm sinking like a stone in the sea, i'm burning like a bridge for your body.

In a Shane Dawson video on YouTube, titled "Emo Breakup".
    They are giving each other their stuff back, and Shane hands his friend Brittani the Scream album. xD
    I squeeled and rewinded it. haha.
    ~Dani~
    Ayana ist mein Zwilling!

formspring <- Ask ANYTHING. ;]

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pixle3000 View Post

I'll start things off: Yesterday (Sunday for me) I was watching my Degrassi: The Next Generation marathon (leading up to the new episode) all the ones that were leading up to the new one; were the ones I missed. In the episode where Peter befriends confused Riley: There were at the part where they were playing boxing on the Wii and Riley kisses a soon to be grossed out Peter! Lol!

I not only gasped at the kiss: I gasped at the TH Scream album poster in the background! Lol! I was WAY excited! After squealing for a good 3 minutes, my aunt looked over to my sister and said: "I am no longer associating myself with that HYSTERICAL person down yonder! Good Lord; If they were actually THE ROOM she'd go all OVER THE PLACE!"---Lol! It was all in good fun..SHes actually interested in them actually! She wants to see how Bill & Tom look standing together: Like me, my aunt has had met her share of twins and wants to see if there are any similarities between the two...I am currently looking for a particular pic as we speak! Lol!

Any other sightings?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyKaulitz View Post
    I was watching MOD on MuchMusic today (Canadian show) and the host was interviewing an Olympian skier and there was a webcam question for the skier. & The girl on the webcam who was asking the question had a Tokio Hotel poster in the background of her room

I'm pretty sure it was a TH poster, because you really can't mistake Bill's hair for someone else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxForever_ScaredXx View Post
    They are giving each other their stuff back, and Shane hands his friend Brittani the Scream album. xD

SEEN ALL OF THOSE!

I've read Teen mag and seen them quite a few times.

Also, I was watching MOD and saw a girl wearing a TH shirt. I squeeled like a little girl.

Oh and you know Liam Kyle Sullivan(AKA Kelly, from the 'Shoes' video?) Have you seen some of his other videos? Well, in some of his videos Kelly's best friend Heather(who is a vampire) is in there. She has a vlog and made video about how she discovered Bill and everyone thinks she looks just like him XD.

Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzS6EwJhP5I

And I was watching VOT(Video On Trial, a Canadian show) and they were judging Ready, Set, Go. I screamed.

AND I was watching WETD(We're Experiancing Technical Difficulties, another Canadian show) and I saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3a3sqiouKY

I remember that one. haha.

RIP James Owen Sullivan

That's the reason I started watching his videos!

Team BK

Well my friend met this guy when she went to DC and she told me that he had so many Tokio Hotel songs on his Ipod (which he let her borrow) and she said that that reminded her of me! Ahaha but anyways, it was pretty cool because this was a guy, and I'm not being sexist, but it's mostly girl fans I see.
    The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning.
    Don't Waste It.

*SemiBiKaulitz Alert*