Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jail Letters .

Default Jail Letters .

Inspiration - Personal Life & My Mind
    Started - 02-03-10 .
    Ended - N/A

Chapter 001 . Love Letters From Jail .

I walked outside to my mail box and seen if I had any mail . I grabbed everything that was in it and walked back into my house . I flipped through all of the mail . All I seen was junk-mail , bills and last the one thing I wanted to see . A letter from my boyfriend .

Dear Smiley ,
    You would never understand how much I miss you .
    I wish I could see you right now , no matter how bad any situation is .
    I wish I was right there with you , laying in bed , bringing you red roses , and watching Maury's old ass on t.v . lol . See , I can still joke , no matter where I am .
    I wish I could take back that day I left you stranded in the cold , I wouldn't be here if I would have just stayed with you .
    They are calling me , I have to go .
    - Love you forever ,
    Tom .

I smiled from the beginning of him calling me by my nickname "Smiley" and with him joking about Maury . I cried because he made me think about that day that everything went wrong . I promised to never talk about it to anyone . I miss him so much . I been without him for a year now . It's been the hardest year of my life . For now , We are just going to have to send Jail Letters ...

Chapter 002 . Reminiscing On The Time .

I held the letter Tom send me close to my chest . I never wanted to let him go . I walked over to my desk and grabbed some paper and a pencil and started to write him back .

Dear Tom ,
    You don't understand how much I MISS YOU ! Yeah I wish we could take back EVERYTHING that happened except for me meeting you . I laugh because everyone over here thinks your a "thug" . lol . Now if they know you like I do , they would think your a teddy bear , but I know they would never see you like that . I can't wait til you get out . I will be counting the days .
    -Love you forever ,
    Smiley .

I grabbed a new envelope and put the folded up letter in there . I put the newest letter from Tom into the other stacks of letters he sent me . I still remember what happened that day .

- flashback -

"Are you ready to go yet?" Drunken Tom said calling me from the corner of the party .
    "No , Don't you remember that these are YOUR friends , NOT mines" I told him pushing his arms off of my waist .
    "Well , I'm bout to go , bye" He said walking away from me . I had to follow him , I didn't know anyone here . We walked downstairs , he almost fell around 5 times , crazy part about it was that it was only 10 stairs . We got into his car and drove off .
    "I can't believe you just left like that . You didn't even tell anyone bye" I yelled at him .
    "Why ...ehh..do you care..ehh" He slurred out . His English was almost perfect but that was pissy drunk talk .
    "I care because those are your friends , they might be worried that something happened to you" I told him .
    "Look ,..ehh.. do you..ehhh.. wanna go back?" He asked me .
    "NO!!" I yelled at him .
    "Shut up then" He said . I looked at him and wanted to smack the hell out of him .
    "Why you ..ehhh.. looking at me like that ?" The dumbest question he ever asked .
    "Because your a freaking douche bag" I told him . He stopped the car .
    "Get out!" He yelled at me .
    "What ?" I question him .
    "You heard me .ehh.. get out" He said . I jumped out of the car and he sped off . I just watch his car as he went almost 80 miles per hour . I began walking until someone jumped infront of me .
    "What do you want?" I asked the person .
    "Do you know that it's not good for a sexy girl like you to be out at 2 in the morning?" The thug looking guy asked me .
    "I don't want to cause any trouble . Can you just leave me alone" I asked him pushing away from me .
    "Girl , didn't your parents teach you manners ? Not to be pushing on people . Just because of that , I'm going to do it even harder ." He said trying to kiss me .
    "Do what?" I asked , still pushing him off of me .
    He grabbed something from his pocket , it looked like tape and he put tape around my mouth , feet and hands . He pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties ...
    He finally stopped and all I could do was cry . He pulled the tape off of my mouth .
    "If I ever hear about this again , I will kill you" He said and put the tape back on my mouth and ran away . I rolled over and cried . I tried to tear the tape off of my hands and finally it loosen . I got up and looked for my purse and grabbed my phone and called Tom .
    "Smiley ? I'm soo sorry about everything . I don't know what came over me . I'm an aszhole . I'm so sorry" He started until he heard me crying .
    "Whats wrong?" He asked me .
    "Someone just raped me" I cried harder as I told him .
    "WHAT?!"He yelled into the phone ."Where are you?" He asked .
    "Down 50th Alley ." I told him .
    "I'm going to be right there" He said as I heard his keys in the back round . I sat down on the dirt . I usually don't like dirt , but right now , I don't care . I seen some headlights flash in-front of me . Tom got out the car and helped me up .
    "Who did this to you?" He asked . I never seen him so mad . It looked like he was a wild lion looking for prey .
    "I don't know but he just ran not to long ago" I told him getting into the car . He shut my door and ran to the other side to get in . He pressed the gas and sped off . I looked out the window and saw someone running .
    "TOM ! THATS THE GUY RIGHT THERE" I yelled pointing at the guy . Tom went faster and stopped the car right in-front of the guy . He got out and ran to him . He started to hit him . I never seen someone fight this wild .
    "You see what you did to my girlfriend" He said pointing at me .
    "Man I'm sorry" The guy said while Tom kept hitting him . I just sat there . I didn't even want to stop him . It was kind of dark but the streetlights let Tom see what he was doing . The guy's face was full of blood , but still Tom kept hitting him . I seen a cop coming down the street .
    "Tom that's enough" I told him rolling down the window to warn him the cops was coming .
    "No" was all he said . The cop car sped down the street and shined the light on Tom .
    "Stop Sir" They said through the speaker thingy (sorry lol ]
    Tom didn't stop , he just kept kicking the guy .
    "Sir we said stop , If you don't we will be forced to shoot" The cops said .
    "Tom , stop please" I plead to him . He looked at me and stopped . He put his hands up and the cops got out the car and put hand cuffs on him .
    Last edited by Ich || liebe || dich .; February 4th, 2010 at 01:43 AM.

Chapter 002 . (Cont] .

I seen the cop put Tom in the back of the cop car and the ambulance rushing down the street to help the guy . The cop that put Tom in the car came up to me .
    "What happened ma'am?" He asked me .
    "Me and my boyfriend went to a party , left , started to fights , I got out the car and that guy over there raped me." I said pointing to the guy that was now in the back of the ambulance truck .
    "When you say "fight" did your boyfriend put his hands on you?" He asked .
    "NO!" I told them .
    "Look , I'm just doing my job . We need to know everything that happened" He said .
    "Okay , well you should be arresting the guy that did this to me , not my boyfriend" I told them . The cop wrote down something and walked back to the car to talk to another cop . She walked over to me .
    "Sounds like you had one crazy night" She laughed . I looked at her and said nothing . I couldn't understand how someone would have thought this was funny .
    "We are going to have to take your boyfriend downtown , he will be released later but he will have a court day ." The lady told me . I looked at Tom and blew a kiss at him .
    "I promise to get you out" I yelled to him . He just looked down and the cops drove off . I was alone in the street . I walked to the driver side of Tom's car and drove to his house .
    I walked inside and went into his room . I looked at myself in his big mirror . I looked a hot mess . I grabbed one of Tom's shirts and boxers and went into the shower . I wanted any way to feel like he was there with me . I got out and put my long , curly , wet hair into one of his rubberbands that he uses to put his hair in and put it in my hair . I got into his bed and pulled the covers over me . Every time I close my eyes , I see different events that happened tonight . Tom being drunk , me starting to walk , the guy that raped me , the cops putting Tom into the cop car , Everything . I just looked up at the ceiling . I turned to the side and looked at a picture of me and him hugging . I just cried myself to sleep .
    I woke up from the ringing phone . I jumped up and got it .
    "Hello" I sounded terrible , my voice was cracking .
    "Hey babe" I heard Tom's voice on the other line . I cleared my throat .
    "Hey baby . Are you okay?" I asked him .
    "Yeah . Are you allright?" He asked me .
    "Just sore , but more concerned about you." I told him .
    "Well , I'm concerned about you . I'm getting out at 9 this morning , just come and get me from the county." He told me .
    "Okay" I felt a warm tear fall down my face .
    "No , don't cry babe . I got to go , but I'll see you in a minute" He told me
    "Bye" I cried .
    "See you later" He hung up the phone .
    I was completely up now . I didn't know what to do . I'm sure Tom called his brother and told him what happened . I'm glad because I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now . I just turned on some music and started to clean the house . "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis was the first song I heard . I cried even harder and just kept cleaning . Before I knew it the clock said 8:37 . I went back into the room and put on a pair of his shorts and put his flip-flops on and grabbed the keys . I drove off to downtown where the county jail was and parked right in front . I didn't know what to do . Either to go in or just sit outside . I waited until it said 9:00 on the dot . I was bout to get out the car until I seen Tom walk out of the door . I ran right into his arms . I kissed him .
    "I see you just invited your self into my closet" He said looking me up and down . I laughed .
    "I wanted to feel like you was there anyway I could" I told him getting into the passenger seat . He closed the door and went to the driver said and got in . I kissed him . Little did I know that this was going to be the last day I got to see him in 2 years .

that's soooo cool!please update as soon as you can!!!....<3 i want more!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/540384567 whoever likes make me add!!!

This Is Awesome Can't Wait Till You Update

Aww . Dankes guys !
    I really appericate that .
    I'll update soon as possible =]
    Thanks !

Chapter 003 . Pursuit Of Happiness .

After thinking about everything that went down a year ago , I decided to call my long time friend Bill , aka Tom's brother .
    "Whats up Smiles?" Bill said answering the phone .
    "Hey , I don't mean to bother you , but are you and the family doing anything today?" I asked him .
    "Nein , Not at all . What to come over ? Os'lina wants to see you."He told me .
    "Yes . I'm on my way" I told him hanging up the phone .
    I hate to intrude on Bill with my problems . He's a married man with children . I just need someone to talk to and he knows everything that I'm going through while Tom is gone . I went into my room and grabbed my robe and hopped in the shower .
    I got out and found my clothes for today . I picked out my blue outfit . I founded my keys and the last letter Tom send me and I got into his car .

While Tom was gone , I always loved to visit his brother Bill and his family . He has 2 kids , twins to be exact . One boy and one girl named Oliver and Olivia . His wife name was Os'lina . I believe she is European . I got into the car and popped in my favorite cd . "Man On The Moon" By Kid Cudi . Turned to my favorite song . "Pursuit Of Happiness" It takes me about 2 hours just to get to Bill's house because he lives all the way different city . To get my mind off the time , I just turned up the music . My phone started to vibrate in my pocket . I hit my bluetooth ear piece .
    "Hello?" I asked .
    "Hey baby" The person on the other line said . I turned down the music even though I knew who the voice belonged to .
    "Hey Tom! Are you okay?" I asked .
    "Yeah . Where you bout to go?" He asked . Somehow he knows every time I'm in his car . I laughed .
    "To go see your brother" I told him .
    "Oh , okay , cool . Kiss the kids for me and tell him i love him" He asked me a favor .
    "Ok" I told him trying to keep my mind on the road , but I haven't heard his voice in over a month .
    "I miss you" He said breaking the silence .
    "I miss you too baby" I told him back . I don't understand why my mind wont figure out what to say . I been planning this moment since the last time we talked .
    "I'm going to see you soon , but I have to go now" He told me .
    "I love you" I said before he hung up .
    "Love you too" He said . I felt my tear run down my left cheek , then my right one .
    Five minutes passed from me talking to Tom . I just kept hearing him say "I love you" . I have a lot of emotions bottled up inside of me . I'm mad because of the way he handled the situation last year , but I'm also sad because I miss him . I just kept driving and listening to Kid Cudi .
    "Soundtrack 2 My Life" - Kid Cudi was on while I pulled up in Bill's driveway . I seen him come outside with the twins and wifey . I got out and ran to them .
    "Hey Aunty" The twins both said at the same time . I kissed them on their foreheads .
    "Hello my loves" I picked both of them up and hugged them . They was really light . They had their father's frame . I hugged Os'lina then Bill and walked into the house with them . I sat down at the kitchen table and sat the kids on my lap .
    "Uncle Tom wanted me to kiss yall for him and tell yall the he loves you guys" I kissed them again on their foreheads .
    "You talked to him?" Bill asked .
    "Yes , while I was on my way here." I told him . "Here's the last letter he sent me" I handed Bill the letter out of my bag . Him and Os'lina looked at it and smiled .
    "He really loves you" Os'lina added in .
    "I know . Oh gosh , I miss him so much" I felt myself begin to cry .
    "Kids go and play" Bill told Oliver and Olivia . They jumped off my lap and went outside with the dogs .
    "I know how you feel . I miss my brother" Bill added in . I just kept hearing him say "I'm going to see you soon" in my head . That made me smile , just thinking about him .
    "He said he's going to see me soon" I told Bill .
    "Why he say that?" He asked .
    "I don't completely know" I said .
    I hung out at their house all day , but I had to hit the road . I can't really see that well at night . I said my goodbyes and got back into the car .
    The trip home went very fast . Since they lived kind of out in the country , it wasn't really any cops or other cars so I did around 80-90 mph .
    I walked into the empty house , thinking once there was a young couple in here . I grabbed my night clothes and went to sleep .

A.w.e.s.o.m.e.a.g.a.i.n!!!<3

Chapter 004 . Love Letter .

I woke up from the alarm on my night stand going off . Ugh , I really hate Monday mornings . I had to go to work today . I got up of the bed and walked into the bathroom . Took a shower , flat ironed my hair and brushed my teeth . I walked back into the room and dropped the towel on my bed and sat down to put on my lotion . While I did that , I thought about what would happen right now if Tom was here with me . When I got done , I just put on my outfit , grabbed my keys and got into the car . It didn't take me that long to go to work . I worked downtown at a record company taking phone calls at the front desk . It wasn't really much , but it helped me pay for all my bills . I walked into the front door and greeted the security . One of my associates was at the desk . We had to lines , so two workers had to take the calls .
    "How is it going?" She asked me .
    "Um , It could be better , but it also could be worst" I told her laughing .
    "Have you talked to your boyfriend?"She asked me . She didn't know that Tom was in jail , she just thought he was out of town , I didn't want everyone in my business . One day she saw a picture of me and him and she asked "Who is that?" and I said "My boyfriend , he's out of town" she didn't need to know everything .
    "Yes , I spoke to him the other day ." I said putting my jacket on the back of my chair .
    The work day went fast . I went home to the loneliest house every , but before I went in , I walked to my mailbox . Bills , Bills , Letter . I kissed it and walked back into the house . Turned on the living room light and read what my boyfriend has sent me .

Dear Love Of My Life ,
    I wish I could take everything back too . I be counting the days also . ; ) . I'm having a visitors day next week . Can you come ? Ask Bill if he would like to come too . When you come , can you bring me a naked picture of you ? A man gets lonely behind bars . (laughs) . I'm joking , but not about the picture . ; ) . Can't wait til I get out . I miss you .
    Love you forever ,
    Tom .

I was laughing so hard when I read about the naked picture part . He knows what to do to make me laugh . I put that letter with the rest of my collections from him . Total now , I have around 180 letters from him . I'm so excited about seeing him . I can't wait for this Friday to come .

more,more,more plzzzzzzzz