Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: Humanoid Tour - Week Three

Quote Originally Posted by dejavu711 View Post
    I know!
    PANTS ON THE GROUND! PANTS ON THE GROUND! LOOKIN LIKE A FOO WIT YO PANTS ON THE GROUND
    As soon as I heard it I thought of Tom! And then Bill. I think he should do a cover!

vatefairefoutre Gast

Quote Originally Posted by MorningLightDreams View Post
    I can't stand 30 seconds to mars. I think Leto is arrogant and pretentious. But I guess if you like both thats ok.
    haha! their music kicks asss! and so do their music videos. I love all of their music videos so much. and Jared Leto is sexy. I really don't care about anything else when it comes to them though

Venezuela, Edo. Carabobo City Naguanagua.

Tokio Hotel "Welcome to Humanoid City Tour" come to Latin America.
    Tokio Hotel "Welcome to Humanoid City Tour" come to Latin America.

It looks like this wasn't posted. It's from April 15, 2010. So far I don't know if anything has come of this. Will keep looking.

http://www.kp.ru/online/news/651343/

Google translation

The Statement of Claim Lawyers Society for the Protection of Consumer Rights "Public control" was sent to the Meshchansky Court in Moscow this afternoon.

The occasion was frustrated concert of the German band Tokio Hotel on stage "Olympic" March 10, 2010.

Recall that the performance of actors takes place, the spectators were not warned in advance, but simply a fait accompli. The scandal erupted when serious. Many audience members filed complaints to the local ATM, but the results appear, and not waited.

- Money for tickets to the victims because so far, none of the organizers and not returned, - told the press secretary of social control "Julia Sharapova. - Meanwhile, tickets cost from fifteen hundred to 22 thousand rubles (vip-seats). Exactly how many tickets were sold, is now difficult to ascertain. But the number of victims reaches several thousand people. Only to our organization over the past month complained a few dozen people. Capacity of the sports complex "Olympic" in Moscow is about 17,000 spectators. And many consumers have not only lost money for a ticket to a concert frustrated, but also spent money on it to get to Moscow from distant regions of Russia.

In the Consumer Rights Protection Society believed that the defendant in this dispute should serve SK "Olympic". After all, the concert tickets Tokiop Hotel is the only information about one of legal entities - JSC "sports complex" Olympic ".

- Consequently, the consumer could only come to the unequivocal conclusion that the organizer of the concert - the above organization - added Julia Sharapova.

The Law on Protection of Consumers' Rights provides for severe penalties for violators of consumer rights. Lawyers explain: the penalty in this case may reach 100 percent of the tickets. In the case of satisfaction of the court action, any consumer who buys a ticket to the failed concert, will be able to individually recover from the UK "Olympic" cost of the ticket, fine, his losses and compensation for moral damage.