Tell of your night with TH!

Default Re: Chicago 8/15/08

Yes please!
    I love the reviews!
    Eeek.

And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me,
    Shine until tomorrow.

I love reading reviews too! It gets me pumped for Houston!

Same here. It's fun to read reviews for some reason.
    They'll probably go on all at once with PCS, or post-concert syndrome.

Effects Include:
    - The usage of countless exclamation points and "OMG"
    - A lot that I can't think of right now.

i hate that i need you so
    ;; Attention

halt mich sonst fall ich, halt mich ;; Humanoid

The show was amazing!!!!!!!!

so heres a play by play

first before the show even started Tom was at the side and kept teasing us my pokng his face out and then pulling the curtn back a couple of times=]

then it started and me and my tw friends where stuck at the back of the pit and by the end of the first song there was one person between us and the railing =]

so for almost all of the show we were front and center

ummm then bill took off his jacket all slow and suductive like and then Britt lost it and peed her pants.....freak

lol

umm then some chick was trying o knock me out of my spot the whole time... didnt happen

Then Bill grinned and pointed at "us" and smiled into Britts camera.

then it got kinda quite well as quite as a TH concert can get and first rachael screamed "i love you georg" at the top of her lungs and Then Britt screamed"i love you bill" at the top of her lungs and then i screamed "I LOVE YOU TOM" at the top of my lungs

Toms sexy he smirked in our general direction

Tom took a drink of a water bottle and then threw it all over the crowed, i got hit in the face

ummmm what happened next???...

OH! the under wire in my bra broke =] that was dilicous =]

uhh rachael blacked out

she saw georgs face on a screen, screamed and then fell on me....

yeah ummm Rachaels throght blead

we didnt get to meet them cause you had to be one of the first 200 people to buy a cd =\

oh so then we were leaving and Britt threw up all over the side of the road =/

bleh so yeah it was pretty amazing =]
    Best Night Ever:

August 15th, 2008

Awwww thats so cute of Tom! With he would have done that with us haha.

He took off the jacket at Cleveland slow like that. I hyperventilated a bit, not gonna lie lol

hi!

So I just came on here to write a review. I'm going to say things that you guys might hate, but just read it and listen to my opinion. I think you will like the ending.

So i don't like tokio hotel. Their music isn't that great (in my own opinion). It just doesn't grab me and scream LISTEN TO ME AGAIN. I think it was ridiculous that they had a concert and they were the only ones to play. With no opening acts!! I have been to 20+ concerts and I have NEVER heard of that before. And some of their fans, sorry, can get a little insane.

However, my friend is in love with them, so I told her I would go and see them with her. I have to admit, I sat there in line kinda making fun of them the whole time.

Here's the happy ending. I still don't like their music but they put on an AMAZING performance. They were ten times better live than they were in the cd. They had so much energy, it was so fun! Their set was really cool and colorful. The type of electronics they had, I have only seen at like allstate. Never a tiny place like House of Blues. The way Bill and Tom smile at the crowd, you can tell they are sweet, genuine people. Also, I have never been to the house of blues and seen such an insane crowd all in love with one band. While some of the high pitch screaming was a little annoying, I could tell you guys really care about the band. And no matter how I tried to stop it from happening, I had a REALLY FUN time.

See, there was a happy ending!

My left leg is numb and I feel like I have a hang over...but it was awesome! I had a really great time.
    I met some really cool people too... me and a couple others I was with were the only ones singing in line. xD
    I almost got hit in the face with Gustav's drumstick, haha (I probably wouldn't be laughing had it actually happened. No... on second thought... I probably would have, simply because I'm weird like that).

We got there at like... 10:30 and got in the line that let you get in early.

Afterwards, I got to go to the signing.
    But... *shakes head* as much as you'd think that I'd have one of their songs stuck in my head... I skipped away after they signed the CD singing 'Wanna Be Startin Somethin.' XD
    For some reason Michael Jackson won't get out of my head... o.O

My parents both said it was the best concert they've ever been to.

I'll probably write a better review tomorrow... right now I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep, as I am exhausted.

ksjdfhladjf hahah, after the signing you sang michael jackson. that's horrible. i'm glad that other girl got turned on to the live performance. if she didn't like them much to begin with and now she does, i'm excited to see them even more.

sooo The crowd up front was just insane!!! I started out on the Left side of the stage before the show even started and when the curtain finally did drop i was already pushed like 5-10 feet into the middle.I was soo scared i was gonna fall and be crushed >.< but the pain of being crushed was defintley worth it to see Bill so up close ^_^_^_^ and since i had gotten in early (i had some connections) I got to be one of the 200 to get a CD signed!!!! And i was just like smiling insanely when i saw them!!And all i could say was thank you and bill Gave me this hugge grin and said Welcome ^_^ soooo adorable anyway i had an amazing time!!!!