Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Humanoid Tour - Week Four

what the *uck why is so hard for these girls to act like civilized human beings they are being so foolish and ignorant... th went all the way there and this what they get somecrazy zoo let loose of wild animals fighting over nothing :/ :S *shocked*

What the f*ck is wrong with these girls?!?!?! if i were in charge of security i would pull every single one of those girls starting the fights out of the venue... and either i would ban them from the concert, or i would make them go outside and wait at the end of the line until everyone else gets in position before her. This is ridiculous. I don't understand how some of these fans can all of a sudden lose all of their humanity and become so disgustingly uncivilized because of a f*cking concert!!! People like that make me sick!!! i swear i wish i were there... i really want to give some of these girls a piece of my mind

"We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good.
    So long as you remember all the people that you use to be.
    "
    - the 11th Doctor

Some TH fans are so savages! *smh*

I don't get it... it's not like if being in the first row will get you a backstage pass or a special treatment from the band or anything like that.

First, wow, week 4? Time sure flies

Second, why can't these girls just keep calm? TH and their management go to the trouble of organizing concerts for them, and yet they go all violent and cause trouble. Jeez...

@ Deja's post about the tampon, and I agree with it.
    YOU CAN OWN THE EARTH AND STILL
    ALL YOU'LL OWN IS EARTH UNTIL
    YOU CAN P A I N T WITH ALL THE

colors of the wind

One-ShotsPoPeel!Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by summer love View Post
    Some TH fans are so savages! *smh*

I don't get it... it's not like if being in the first row will get you a backstage pass or a special treatment from the band or anything like that.
    i guess they think that Bill "love at first sight" thing is gonna kick in -_- ...

Bill: Yes there was this beauiful fan in the front row... i knew she was the one as soon as i looked into her eyes as she was beating the sh*t out of some other fan who accidentally brushed up against her ^_^

im all up for shooting some of these girls with tranquilzer darts and dragging them out of the venue. I mean, they're already acting like a pack of wild animals, might as well treat them like it...

"We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good.
    So long as you remember all the people that you use to be.
    "
    - the 11th Doctor

@_JamilaGorgeous She's finally in! And she stands at the back of the venue, she doesn't want to have contact to other fans at all.

ok so the people are IN now at last? i feel sorry for her friend, a TH concert experience shouldnt be this way.
    Bercy, Paris

I joined The Dark Side. We have cookies...& Tom Kaulitz.

dejavu711 Gast

Default When you run out words..

GIFS can explain EXACALLY how you feel.

I believe this belongs here.

Thx to: "ThaJokesOnYou's twitter." :]
    Last edited by LilmiizzKT; March 15th, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

"I hαte if somebody tries to creαte something thαt
    you don't αre". -Sαid by the one && only,T.K.
    -------------
    Tumblr!! Clickkkk

Quote Originally Posted by babbity rabbity View Post
    i guess they think that bill "love at first sight" thing is gonna kick in -_- ...

Bill: Yes there was this beauiful fan in the front row... I knew she was the one as soon as i looked into her eyes as she was beating the sh*t out of some other fan who accidentally brushed up against her ^_^

im all up for shooting some of these girls with tranquilzer darts and dragging them out of the venue. I mean, they're already acting like a pack of wild animals, might as well treat them like it...
    lol

limit

Aww...

Quote Originally Posted by Babbity Rabbity View Post
    Bill: Yes there was this beauiful fan in the front row... i knew she was the one as soon as i looked into her eyes as she was beating the sh*t out of some other fan who accidentally brushed up against her ^_^
    Between that and all of Deja's comments, my sides are practically split

I'm sorry, but really, I think I'm just so disappointed in all of these ridiculous "fans", the humor is the only thing I can focus on to keep from wanting to beat some sense into them, myself. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by LilmiizzKT View Post
    I believe this belongs here.

Thx to: "ThaJokesOnYou's twitter." :]
    ^^ And that was just too f-ing hilarious to leave without any mention.
    Last edited by KazualObserver; March 15th, 2010 at 02:43 PM.