Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Estonian fans !

CrazyBlond Gast

I´d figure something out. I´ve always been good manipulator with my parents And I have plenty cousins who would def. go there, so I´d just sneak with them, lol

Maybe make a video and then somehow send it to them, of course not to fan mail, cause they´ll never find it there

i'll say no for videos..Those have been made, and with all the respect to those fans, it all looked very creepy...

CrazyBlond Gast

It did? Oh, umm, I haven´t seen them...

But if I remember right, Kerli said that she tries to get them here !
    Sorry, I'm not Rihanna, I don't love the way you lie.

And who do you think you are
    Running 'round leaving scars
    Collecting your jar of hearts
    And tearing love apart
    You're gonna catch a cold
    From the ice inside your soul
    So don't come back for me
    Who do you think you are

Gerda is my bestie, luv ya <3

CrazyBlond Gast

But... She might try, but there isn´t a guarantee that she´ll get them here. Besides, their work together is over, for now. Unless they do a video for Strange. Which I have a feeling won´t come... It´s just that.. IDK.. TH has been very busy lately and taking all the crap. She can hint them and stuff, but she can´t force them. Sorry, that I´m so pessimistic about this. I just don´t want to get my hopes up too high. And also, we can´t just sit and wait till they decide to come here. It might take forever, or won´t happen at all. That´s why we have to show off some activeness.
    Like they say: mouse don´t run into sleeping cat´s mouth. or something like that

Again, sorry for being so pessimistic, I just can´t sit and wait :]

Hey im not from estonia but i saw this thread and it made me happy!

At my school we have a madrigal dinner and each couple has to pic what country they rule over! I picked Estonia because it so pretty!!!!!!!!!! So i thought i would say hi seeing as i apparently rule over you! lol FYI since I single hadedly won world war three Estonia now rules the world!

So.... HI

my twins are musicheadlizze, katgrl92, BKIDS, iflookscouldkill, Maika_Vampire, Kaullenator, nixx, mischief_princess

CrazyBlond Gast

Hello !

Ohh, nice to hear you picked Estonia
    And, wohooo, niiicee, we rule the world lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy-Bee483 View Post
    Hey im not from estonia but i saw this thread and it made me happy!

At my school we have a madrigal dinner and each couple has to pic what country they rule over! I picked Estonia because it so pretty!!!!!!!!!! So i thought i would say hi seeing as i apparently rule over you! lol FYI since I single hadedly won world war three Estonia now rules the world!

So.... HI
    lol, thats great. i wonder how you won the war for us?

well you see... Constantenopal wated to rage war against prussia due to the strong alliances formed by multiple affairs i backed up emperor david. all week the alliances formed and on the last night of the week war waged. the styrofom darts were everywhere and we easily defeated most of the countries. i then went into the resistance and we defeated everyone includng the at the time ruler of the world. I then turned on the resistance and was the last one standing. then i divorced my husband and estonia and i rule the world.

At least until next year.

my twins are musicheadlizze, katgrl92, BKIDS, iflookscouldkill, Maika_Vampire, Kaullenator, nixx, mischief_princess

CrazyBlond Gast

Oohh, that sounds so cool !