Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Day Met the Night [Domi&Amelia Joint]

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Default When the Day Met the Night [Domi&Amelia Joint]

So this is a story I've been working on with amelialovesTH. She'll post the second chapter tomorrow. xD Hope you enjoy it! xD

TABLE OF CONTNETS

Chapter One: Page One
    Chapter Two: Page One
    Chapter Three: Page Two
    Chapter Four: Page Three
    Chapter Five: Page Four
    Chapter Six: Page Four
    Chapter Seven: Page Five
    Chapter Eight: Page Five
    Chapter Nine: Page Eight
    Chapter Ten: Page Nine
    Chapter Eleven: Page Nine
    Chapter Twelve: Page Eleven

Chapter One

“I hate you!” Bill yelled at his older twin. He was filled with so much rage.

“Yeah? Well I hate you more, you're so horrible!” Tom shot back. “Why would you do something so stupid?”

“Me?” Bill asked increadoulsly. “What about you? It's all your fault!”

“It's not my fault you're such an idiot!” Tom retorted.

“Ugh! I can't believe we have the same DNA!” Bill stormed off, furious at his brother. He went to his room and slammed his door.

Tom stood looking at the spot his twin had just been. He had never seen his brother this mad. Not even when he had stolen his eyeliner. He shrugged and headed to his room. He'd talk to Bill when he had calmed down.

Bill sat on his bed, fuming with rage. He was sure he'd start sprouting steam out of his ears like an old cartoon any second. Tom had done him wrong, this was worse than anything he had done before. It was in this moment he wished he was an only child. It was a rare thought that crossed his mind, but he meant it.

He knew he had to get his mind off of it, so Bill dug under his bed. He pulled out an old book from when he was younger. The title read Magic for the Un-Wizarding World. He flipped through a few pages, not really paying attention to what any of it said. He had never taken any of it seriously when he was younger, and he had forgotten about it in the past years. What sixteen-year-old wants to be known for being into magic?

“Wish Away Spell.” Bill muttered as he stopped on a page. It was almost exactly what he was wishing. He read the passage silently.

To wish away that pesky someone. You will find them again when the time is right and you realize the error of your problems. Only practice this spell with great hazard. You may regret what happens if you don't fix it in time.

“What a load of crap.” Bill rolled his eyes. He pushed his large mane of hair out of his face and continued reading.

Repeat the chant three times to rid thee of the pest. No more, no less. Don't hesitate, just think of the hate.

I rid thee of my time
    I rid thee of my life
    I rid thee of my heart

Bill read over the passage a few times. He was still angry at Tom. All he wanted to was to be an only child. He rolled off his bed and threw the book aside. Maybe he could work things out with Tom. It was worth a shot.

Bill went to his twin's room and knocked on his door. He didn't get any answer. He knocked again, still no answer. He gave up and just opened the door. He found his twin with a magazine in his hand. It was one that he was sure would get both of them grounded.

“Get out!” Tom yelled.

“No!” Bill slammed his brother's door behind him. “I wanted to come see if we could work things out.”

“Not going to happen. Now get the h*ll out of my room.” Tom ordered.

“Fine! I wish I was an only child, you're the worst brother in the world!” Bill turned to leave.

“Please, like anyone could beat you at being the worst.” Tom rolled his eyes.

“F**k you Tom.” Bill slammed the door and stomped back to his room. They were lucky their mom wasn't home. They would've been in a ton of trouble for yelling, slamming doors, and stomping.

“Stupid worthless brother.” Bill muttered as he picked the magic book off the floor. It had fallen when he rolled off the bed. His eyes scanned the spell again. It seemed too good to be true. “It's worth a shot.”

Bill took a deep breath before repeated the chant three times. He didn't stop to think. He let the hatred for Tom flow threw his body, it controlled every word out of his mouth. He started to feel weightless, as if he was floating in thin air. His sight became blinded with a blue and silver haze, and his mind was free of thought.

Tom sat in his room reading his magazine. He wasn't paying attention to the girls anymore, he was so angry at Bill for storming in. He started muttering curses under his breath. Why did he have to have a twin? He only wanted to be an only child.

Out of nowhere Tom started to float off his bed. He felt like nothing was wrong, his mind in a state of complete happiness. All he saw was silver and blue light, everything was perfect for that one moment.

As the moment of happiness passed through the twins they forgot everything that had to do with their life. Every single little detail had slipped from their mind. Including each other. Their minds were in a deep haze for a moment, and then they were back to normal. Or what they each thought was normal.

~*~*~*~

“Bill, honey, come get your lunch!” Bill's mother called him from downstairs.

“Coming Mom!” Bill leapt off his large bed and ran down to meet his loving mother. He had grown up an only child with his single mom in a two story apartment. He had never once longed for a brother, after all he was the most popular guy at his art school.

“I have some news.” His mother announced as he sat down to eat his sandwich.

“Yeah?” Bill said through a mouth full of food.

“Don't talk with your mouth full.” She ordered.

“Mom, that's not news, you've been telling me that since I was four.” Bill joked.

“That's not the news.” She said. Her face looked gloomy.

“Then what is?” Bill was starting to get a little worried.

“We're moving.” She said.

“To where?” Bill looked skeptical.

“California.” Bill's mouth fell open. He had grown up in New York. He was not happy moving across the continent away from all his friends.

“No.” He refused.

“Yes. I got a better job and we're taking it.” His mother told him. “Now get to packing, we leave in a week.”

~*~*~*~

“Dad, we need milk!” Tom yelled through the small apartment he shared with his father.

“Then go out and get some.” His dad is in a drunken voice. Tom had pretty much raised himself for the sixteen years he had been on Earth.

“We need money.” Tom told him.

“Does it look like I'm your f**king sugar daddy?” His dad asked. “No. Why don't you get a job?”

“Whatever.” Tom left the apartment. He hated home, he hated school, he hated his life. He had always thought that maybe if his mom hadn't died when she had given birth then things would have been better. Maybe his dad wouldn't be a drunk and have girls over every night.

Tom made his way to school. It was better than home, at least he had his friends. The ones that got him his own booze and cigarettes. Not to mention the girls that were always all over him. The losers feared him, he as THE guy at school. Everyone loved him, but if only they knew how he lived. Then he wouldn't be so popular.
    Last edited by ~Domi~; May 3rd, 2012 at 09:24 PM.

On a pile of rocks that's considered an island

Yay! It's posted! Comment and tell us what you guys think!
    Go read me and ~Domi~'s new joint Fanfiction, When the Day Met the Night
    http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/forum/showthread.php?t=8050

TomHeather=D is my twinnie!
    Check our her AWESOME fanfic!
    http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/forum/showthread.php?t=7208

Daumen hoch

ich liebe ur ff!!!!!

i will now have to come back every day:d

Quote Originally Posted by TomHeather=] View Post
    ich liebe ur ff!!!!!

i will now have to come back every day:d
    Yay! Thank you! Amelia and I have been working very hard on this and I'm glad you're enjoying it! =)

awsome

0o0 0o0 0o0 0o0!!!!!!!!!!!!1 holy shiz!!!!! omg i love love love!!!!!!!! IT WAS KILLING ME ALL DAY AMELIA I WAS LIKE " OMG WHAT IS THE SUPRISE!!!!" THIS IS AN AWSOME SUPRIZE!!!!!!! omg omg wonder what hapened 0o0 and awww poor tomi<333 =[ drugs....=[ eeppp but i love!! update soon!!!!!!

Tumblr talk to me =D/ follow me =] <3Formspring

On a pile of rocks that's considered an island

Default Chapter 2

Woo-Hoo! Here's chapter two! Enjoy!

Chapter Two
    “Have a good time in school honey!” Bill’s mother called out from her car as he shut the door.

“Yeah, sure Mom.” Bill answered nervously, waving his hand so she would leave and stop embarrassing him on the first day at his new school.

“Alright, bye -bye dear!” She said, her car then pulled out of the school parking lot.

Bill sighed and made his way over to the front doors of the large building, his school books in hand. When he walked through the large blue doors of the school and into the crowded hallways, he felt like all eyes were on him. He towered over most kids, but occasionally some guys were even taller than him. People stared at him like he was some sort of freak of nature. Some older guys started to snicker at him, brushing violently against his shoulder as they passed him. One pushed so hard that Bill almost toppled right over. He made his way over to the main office, which took him about five minutes to find through the maze of hallways. He walked over to the front desk, where an older lady sat.

“Excuse me miss?” Bill asked. The woman looked up from whatever she was doing, looking pretty p*ssed off that she had been interrupted.

“Yes?” she asked in an annoyed tone.

“Um, I’m Bill Kaulitz, and I just transferred here…”Bill said, not sure on what else he was supposed to say.

“Ohhhhh you’re the new student? Okay well do you have your schedule with you?” the woman asked, her face instantly lightening up.

“Um…I think so.” Bill said, digging threw his backpack. He finally stumbled across his schedule and pulled it out of his large black backpack. “Here it is.” He said, handing the crumpled paper to the secretary.

“Mhm…well it says your homeroom teacher is Mr. Anderson. Hm…Let’s see…”she said, pulling out a copy of a map of the school and handed it to Bill. “Now his class room is right here.” She said, pointing to a classroom on the map. “Well that room is on the other side of the school so I suggest you get going. If you have any questions about anything else, feel free to stop by.” She said, waving him off.

Bill walked back into the hallway, which was less crowded than before. He glanced down at my map and tried to figure out what hallway he should go down first. The school had three floors, each as long as two football fields. It was about ten times bigger than any other school he had attended. Bill was terribly confused, so he just made his way down the first hallway he saw, looking for the number of his homeroom, 189. The numbers of the rooms he passed were 80 through 93, nowhere close to where he had to be. He rushed down a flight of stairs and turned down the first hallway he came up to. He was then face to face with about six boys, probably the same age as himself.

“And who are you?” One of them asked. He had blond dreadlocks, and his eyes looked almost exactly like Bill’s, just without makeup surrounding them.

“I’m…uh…Bill.” He stuttered.

“Ah, so your new here I see? Well I’m Tom, and these are my buds.” Tom said, pointing to the rest of the boys. Bill put his hand out, to shake Tom’s, but Tom and the rest of them just smirked at him. Bill felt his cheeks start to heat up and he rushed past the boys.

“Hey where do you think you’re going, fag?” Tom yelled to him. Bill stopped dead in his tracks, and slowly turned his head around.

“What did you call me?” Bill asked, even though he knew perfectly well what Tom called him. That was what bothered Bill the most. Every time someone would say “You’re such a fag” or “You’re so gay” to Bill, he felt like his head would just blow up.

“I called you a fag. Got a problem?” Tom asked menacingly.

“Yea, I kinda do.” Bill said.

“That’s too bad.” Tom said, him and the other guys slowly moving in on Bill. Bill cleared his throat and started to back away, but they all closed in on him. Tom was the only one almost as tall as Bill.

“I-uh-could you guys just-“Bill stuttered, still attempting to back away, but one of the guys grabbed his arm and pushed him back into the circle. They all snickered at him and Tom gave Bill the death stare that sent chills up Bill’s spine.

“So what’s with all that make-up? And your clothes?” Tom said, tugging at Bill’s skin tight clothing. “Jesus, this guy is definitely gay.” Tom said to his friends.

“Shut the f*ck up, asshole.” Bill yelled at Tom, then proceeding to push him harshly. And in return Tom punched Bill square in the eye. And that was Bill’s lovely welcoming present. A large, gruesome, swollen black eye.
    ----------------------------------------
    Dont forget to comment!
    Go read me and ~Domi~'s new joint Fanfiction, When the Day Met the Night
    http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/forum/showthread.php?t=8050

TomHeather=D is my twinnie!
    Check our her AWESOME fanfic!
    http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/forum/showthread.php?t=7208

Woo! Go Amelia! xD

And guys, I forgot to put the banner up when I posted this, so yeah, it'll be up in a minute. xD

0o0!!!!!!!!! o no!!! bill!!! ='[!!!!!! amelia you were right i no longer feel sorry for tom!!!! he iz evil 0o0!!!! bad tomi!!!!!! poor poor bill ='[!!!!!!!! you guys gada update asap now cuz i gada know if bill is ok 0o0!!!!!!!

Tumblr talk to me =D/ follow me =] <3Formspring

Somebody save BILL!!!! i like it so far though