Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had a bizzare dream about Bill?

Hybrid View

Default Tell Me about your dream you had with BILL.PLEASE LUV 2 HEAR

SO My Dream was amazing.. I had it last night. It started off at this big house. I knew he was there..he was laying down on the floor on his computer. I know this sound crazy, but I ignored him cause I was too scared to talk to him. I passed him about three times until the fourth time he actually look at me and said " I was wondering when your going to look at my direction" OH MY GOSH! His accent was so hott... I smiled I said sorry and laid down on his belly. I tickled him and we laughed together hehe.. So I noticed that he was on my myspace profile and my song every me and every you by placebo was playing in the background. So He got closer to my face with his gorgeous brown eyes.He started to tell me about this beautiful story about a movie he watched on lifetime.. lol .. He told me how this girl and this boy liked each other but was too shy to say anything about it. Then he said the guy finally bursted out " I care about you... You mean the world to me. Then Bill got closer to my face even more. Bill said to me "they kissed". And so he looked at me... and all of a sudden he softly kissed me. That kiss was so soft, but so passionate and strong that I tingled throughout my body.. Then i woke up to reality.. ahhh !!! I woke up smiling... hehe

I had a dream that I was randomly walking down the street when I see my friend straddling Tom. It zoomed in and they were having a heavy make-out session. All of a sudden I apparate or something into a cave(without an exit) made out of licorice. Bill, Gustav, and Georg were trapped in it too and we had to eat our way out. I hate licorice though...

my dream had all four in them, but Bill was really weird in mine.

Me, my mom, and my grandparents are in my mom's car randomy driving around. We drive past Panera and theres this line going out the door. I look down and there's a random picture of TH in my hands. So I go line up, and I'm the last one. T^T I get into panera, and the first person is Bill.

Me: Hi Bill!
    Bill: *eating sandwhich, COMPLETELY ignores me, puts legs up on counter and almost smashes my hand.*
    Me: (again) Hi Bill! How are you?
    Bill: *randomly moans like he's grumpy.*
    Me: *Hands him picture so he can sign it*
    Bill: What? You want me to sign it?
    Me: Um... yeah... please...
    Bill: *signs it, gives it back to me.*
    Me: Thank you!
    Bill: *rolls eyes*

Tom actually had hair like Georg, accept it was his naturally dirty blond color. It looked cute. I was like, "Hi Tom! You should keep your hair like that, it's cute!" "Thanks! I
    m letting it grow out so I can get corn rows and dreadlocks." Then he signed the picture.

Georg and Gusti had convos with me, but I forgot them. T^T

then I left, and Bill ran across the street to get another sandwhich. >.>

Jenel/Flieger ist mein zwilling.
    Du wirst fuer mich immer heilig sein.
    Ich liebe dich.
    040710-070510

Perfect Insanity-My Dirty Little Secret-Double Trouble

ok someone has 2 stop this that last dreami posted keeps happening to me!not that im happy! but omg is their a reason for this.idk why im still having that dream

He's in my dreams every night, none of them were bad. All of them Bill and I were in love. One of them he asked me to marry him. I said yes. Some of the other dreams I can't tell you about.
    ~*~*We Have, And Show Respect & Manners For All*~*~
    "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."
    -Forest Gumpt
    "What comes around, goes around."
    -Rule of Karma
    My fave TH smiley:

last night my non existent neighbor and I were both talking to Bill and Tom. I don't really remember the conversation but they were soo nice ^^ Bill's skin felt so soft when I said bye to him O_o lol I love me some random *** dreams xD

In my dream Bill got bubblegum stuck in his hair and he was crying and crying cos he was afraid he would have to cut off all his hair but I saved the day by getting it out with peanut butter!
    Anti-Twincest Club, Team BK, The G+G Club,TKSQUAD

Quote Originally Posted by RaaneTHfan View Post
    In my dream Bill got bubblegum stuck in his hair and he was crying and crying cos he was afraid he would have to cut off all his hair but I saved the day by getting it out with peanut butter!

lol i love that dream
    TOKIO HOTEL FOR LIFE!!!!!
    Official Team BK member

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalActress View Post
    lol i love that dream
    lol Danke Schon
    Anti-Twincest Club, Team BK, The G+G Club,TKSQUAD

Bi-polar, Florida (Make up your mind, weather)

A couple night ago I had a dream he and Tom did a Rock of Love type thing. The girls were 10x worse than the Rock of Love girls.