Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had a bizzare dream about Bill?

Default Re: Tell Me about your dream you had with BILL.PLEASE LUV 2 HEAR

Quote Originally Posted by missxfiasco
    omg i am seriously crying that is so funny
    i just love how the dreams got progressively weirder
    as i went down the page
    omg i am about to die
    i'm laughing so hard
    i was all wtf then i couldn't stop laughing.
    i want to hear more
    HAHAHAHA i know! i was freaking laughing my *** of here too hahahaha im like "WTF? HAHAHAHA"
    Love is Giving someone the ability to Destroy you but Trusting them Not to..."

Default Re: Have you ever had a bizzare dream about Bill?

Okej... before i wrote this i was reading a bunch of dream ya'll have written and while i read i actually remembered the ONLY dream i cant forget about Tom and Bill.... its is EXTREMELY BIZARRE just so you all know xD i have had many dream but this one was SOOOO REAL! that i actually got scared for like a week... and this dream is from last year...and i still remember everything...

Anyway, its started with me being outside of ether a hotel or a airport...
    but around me where ALLOT of paparazzi taking pictures of Tom and Bill walking in the front door... another weird thing was that no body noticed i was there it was like i was invisible or also a very important person... so i was on the side and Bill had his flat hair as i Loved it, BUT suddenly out of NO WHERE Tom and Bill kisses each other (i mean KISSES)with out caring about the people around and these guys taking pictures... they sort of enjoyed the moment :O
    i dont have anything against homosexuality but this dream was SO freaking REAL that i thought it had happen for real and that i was actually THERE seeing them KISS!! or sort of making out! in front of every one! and they did not look scared or worried or anything...they just did it. and then they went inside but i woke up and even though i had woken up i still thought i was there... it took me about 10 seconds to come back to reality... it was a bit scary

b cus at first i was very exited to see them THERE!! so CLOSE to me... but i was very calm and just looked... when *pooop* KISS... i mean i have NEVER been so shocked in REAL life...and in this dream i was very sort of scared or sad u know... mein gott i will never forget it :O

IMAGINE if u where there! its not easy do describe in WORDS but it was sort of scary... and i honestly believed i was there! i did not expect that to come in a dream... after coming back to reality i had all sort of feelings like: scared, sad, confused and a weird feeling was that i laughed! i laughed so much when i thought about it, but after that i would go totally serious again...

weird huh?

<3

P.s.
    i was actually the ONLY one their in my dream that was shocked all the other sort of KNEW what was going to happen or that they where actually together xD every one except me

you had a good dream too i would be ****** too if i woke up and didnt know what happened(tom is still the hot 1)but its a little wrong that gustav and george dont have that much attention ,gustav is like soo cute(hes like a quiet teddy bear)lol and george is the built cute one.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflymima
    i dont know why but i panicked when i found out it was bill near me(how did i get into this position?)
    Gosh really but still u were so **** lucky got to play with Bill's tongues ring and he kissed u on the neck and then took of his shirt ur the luckiest girl to me rockerme I mean in my dream I beleive there was much more to happen but I woke up and I was so ****** cuz I hate being woken up froma great dream and then the one with Bill in it >_< it was ******* srsly, lol.

Although I rmmbr seeing a dream but it was Tom and me and not Bill but it wasnt bad we still talked about how much I was in love with Bill
    you had a good dream too i would be ****** too if i woke up and didnt know what happened(tom is still the hot 1)but its a little wrong that gustav and george dont have that much attention ,gustav is like soo cute(hes like a quiet teddy bear)lol and george is the built cute one.
    Yes rockerme I mean u feel the same way about Gusti hes like cute teddy and Georg is like those highschool hunks dont u thnk? Its sad they dont get much attention.

Chabela.M I know wat u mean when some dreams just seem soooo real I prefer those dreams but to see to have such a dream when Bill & Tom KISSING, I would be ****** I mean its a dream Bill should be mines and I really dont like him as gay or Tom too they can have another grl fine with me but this just freaks me out so i can relate how it feels and I dont blame u if it took u 10 minutes to come to reality.
    * T0KiO * Princess *THP*

Chabela.M I know wat u mean when some dreams just seem soooo real I prefer those dreams but to see to have such a dream when Bill & Tom KISSING, I would be ****** I mean its a dream Bill should be mines and I really dont like him as gay or Tom too they can have another grl fine with me but this just freaks me out so i can relate how it feels and I dont blame u if it took u 10 minutes to come to reality.[/color][/quote]

hehe yeah thanks great u know what i mean xD hahaha it was VERY freaky...and the funny thing is that its the only dream i can really remember... :O haha
    well i did not get ******...i just got really psyched hahaha for like a week hahaha xD...just things u never expect...

i had one and it was PYSCHO.
    it was a while back though. like tom's dreadlocks and bill's lion mane while ago.
    Soo i was in some mall, and i was running, and i completely bump into tom and we fall down. turns out we swithced hair. so he has dark brown hair to the middle of his back and i have dirty blonde dreadlocks O_O
    and tom just kinda..poof, disappears and here comes bill running yelling "OH MY GOD, TOMI!!! LOOK!!! I FOUND SOME SOUR CANDY CALLED SOUR PATCH KIDS!!!"
    so i just go up and go "ohh sorry, i'm not tom, but that's good!" and georg and gustav come and they drag me on the tourbus, even though i'm screaming that i'm not tom.
    and the actual tom comes running and is all "HEY! YOU GIRL! BILL! GEORG! GUSTAV! COME ON, IT'S ME!" and gustav yells "crap, a fangirl, get on, tom!"
    so we're all on, and i'm trying to figure out what tom'd do.
    i decide on music, and food. everything was going good, and i even decided to go to the bathroom.
    i didn't really have to go so i turned on the sink a little.
    and bill just goes outside the door and says in this really sugar-high voice 'heey...tom...are you almost finished?"
    "um, yeah, why?" "i..need my makeup." "Why, it looks fine right now!" "NOOO silly, i'm putting makeup on my pillow!" "..whhyy" "shh don't ask!"
    so i leave and bill goes in his bunk thing with all his makeup.
    fifteen minutes later he comes out with his pillow looking like a drag queen, declaring that it's now my girlfriend and i have to kiss it.
    "no, i don't want to kiss is bill!" "FINE!" and he stomps off with his eyeliner and comes back.
    "HERE, I EVEN DREW IT A CHEST FOR YOU, ****ING KISS YOUR GIRFRIEND TOMI BEFORE SHE BREAKS UP WITH YOU!'

i woke up then, and thank god.
    technically not about bill, more tom, but it was bizzzare.
    i'm sinking like a stone in the sea, i'm burning like a bridge for your body.

love, alex. that was the most hilarious dream I have ever heard almost like a comedy movie of TH and u, but since I really relate to dreams and stuff I can imagine how you felt freaked out and wat Bill did was the most hilarious thing ever XD

hehe yeah thanks great u know what i mean xD hahaha it was VERY freaky...and the funny thing is that its the only dream i can really remember... :O haha
    well i did not get ******...i just got really psyched hahaha for like a week hahaha xD...just things u never expect...
    Yeah Chabela.M I can relate to wierd dreams alote cuz I usually have them myself and as you told the story it was REALLY freaky. Ur lucky u ddnt get ****** but psyched, it was something obvious, any girl would have been like that lol and really? is it the only dream u remember, wow strange.
    * T0KiO * Princess *THP*

my bizzare dream (@_@), and, possibly, all girls which love you (my English bad, I know, I translated in a translator) so: Bill, give your email, pleazzz.
    i know it's impossible, so it is bizzare dream. the end(^_^)
    P.S:it seems to me you don't read a forum, it is empty waste of time and simply UNREAL READ ALL!

Um, there was this one time that i had a dream, my whole grad class went to go see them in concert, and afterwards, the band was going to take us all to some club or something. and i met him, and he was uber cool. so, after the concert, we were driving, and aparently they didnt know how to drive, so, we crashed, and everyone died accept for me and bill, and so i took him to the hospital, but he escaped. I went back home, and then there was this knock at the door. I opened the door, and the guy looked like bill, so i gave him a BIG HUG, but afterwards, he didn't look like bill at all, and infact, it was the pizza guy. So that was that. But he didn't even have any pizza! Then i woke up, never finding bill...

i had a really weird dream a few days ago of all our beloved TH members. I was @ my High School and there was like a fair or carnival next to it. I was standing outside the auditorium, just chill'n by myself eat'n popcorn or some'n. There was some grupies standing next to me, and i just ignored them. They kept tell'n me that they were waitng for their favorite pplz. i didn't care, and kept eat'n my popcorn and then i heard a bunch of ppl yell. I was like: wtf?? earthquake or what? i looked @ the crowd that was screaming like quakos and then saw BILL and TOM SHOW UP. my jaw dropped and i couldn't move. They were apperantley going into the auditorium. Then, Bill entered,while Tom (with some really amazing shades) looked @ me. I still held my popcorn and he grabbed a hand full and left. When he disappeared i dropped my popcorn and scrame as loud as i could for Both of them. I ran into the auditorium and there was a stage set, i stood next to it, then saw everyone else crowd around it. TH came out. I looked @ tom and noticed he didn't really have that much hair. (he still had his dreads, but they lookd weird, as if he lost half of it or some'n.) Then, I looked @ bill + Georg, and right away noticed that they were wearing wigs. Gustav looked ok, but his hair was black. i was so confused. Then, a chick that was next to me, told me that they were actors, not the real ones. i felt kinda disappointed und left. as soon as i walked away, i heard the "actors" begin playing really weird kid songs. I walked out, then someone tapped on my shoulder, it was the real tom. (with his new hair) he then said: "Hey, is the fake me hot?" then i woke up. so ya. there's my dream.

odd...

weird.
    Gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts We will one day meet, but for now, RIP, THE KING... Michael Jackson♥

Yeah, I had one last night.
    I shall tell the one of Bill, since it is the Bill thread, and not to mention the Tom part of the dream (which was actually a separate dream on the same night) will forever stay deep within my mind...

This whole dream was supposedly in German, which is odd because I don't consciously know much of the language.

In this dream, Bill was 16 years old (or at least supposed to be; either way he looked exactly like this)

Anyways, I was sitting in the first row of seats in a school bus, and the bus driver (which was a really fat, old, balding man) speaks to Bill as if he's in trouble, and tells him to sit in the front seat, behind him (which was the seat parallel to me). Bill looks at him, like a confused puppy, and says "Das Front?" ((which 'das' isn't even the right article...[/random])). The bus driver nods his head, and Bill does as he's told. We look at each other and smiled. Then he pulled out a small, red, leather ball, made sure the bus driver wasn't paying him any attention, and threw it. It ricocheted off the walls of the bus, I followed it with my eyes and saw that it almost hit a few people in the head. Something strange was that the ball landed right back in his hand. I believe he threw it one more time before the bus driver noticed. He hid it so that it wouldn't be seen. He and I looked at each other and started giggling. I pulled my knees up in the seat, holding onto them to my chest (y'know what I mean by that, right?) and tried to hide my face and laughter, but couldn't. So to try and take the blame off of Bill, I turned my head around, and stared at this guy sitting like five seats behind me, so that the bus driver would assume he did it.

I looked cool in that dream, slightly older with longer black hair, and black fingernail polish...I was holding onto a book too, I dunno what that was about.

I think that was the majority of that dream, though I know I'm missing some dialogue. (but as I said, it was in German, and while my mind is awake, I don't know much of the language)

*Sigh* It seems like I've been having a lot of strange Tokio Hotel dreams lately...Wish I knew what my mind was trying to tell me.
    =P