Thread: Old Rumours Master List

Default Old Rumours Master List

Since the sad and tragic death of our last TH Rumours Thread, we've decided to make a new on. It's not as comprehensive as the old one, but it does contain all the currently debunked rumours on the forum.

Letter From Bill to the Fans

*We wished for so many things in the past and distanced from everything, which could hurt us. When putting our heads on the pillow at night, we are just normal teenagers as you or your friends. Suddenly, we realized it all: our first show in front of so many people, and going back home and not being able to sleep because of the adrenaline felt. Seeing all those hands and at the same time willing to touch their tears when they were so far from us. But, actually, we are not: we are in each others' heart; we are waiting for the next concert to see you all again in this special meeting; having this emotion together during each melodic song...one of them might reflect your story as we reflected ours which might not be exactly like yours. Hopefully, we would know you all and share moments...but it is something impossible to say, unfortunately. Don't get scared by my dreads or Tom's braids. Gustav...he's fine...it's not something very common...Oh yes, talking about our changes again, we would like to say this is our way to express what we feel right now. We have matured and sensed the necessity of it, of being different; this mutation which consummates the human being when passing through phases. We didn't have any option other than demonstrating a way to be distinct. But don't forget, we are the same. We all like you the same way.
    Bill*

Totally fake.

Bill's Many, Many, MANY Girlfriends

As of this posting, Bill doesn't have a girlfriend. If you can think of any girls who have been linked with Bill in the past or currently, feel free to PM me names so that I can make a nice list for everyone.

Tokio Hotel...BREAKING UP????

Nope.

Humanoid Tour...CANCELED?

Nope.

Tom Slept With 25 women?

Apparently not.
    (link forthcoming)

Bill is Gay?

He's said many, many, MANY times that he isn't, so it should be left at that. If one day he comes out and claims he is, then this will be changed.

Bill is Anorexic???

He's not.

Watch Out - Imposter!
    Sometimes we get reports from fans that there are people out there who pretend to be Bill, Tom, Gustav or Georg in chat rooms or on social networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Please keep in mind that anyone who pretneds to be Bill, Tom, Gustav or Georg is always an imposter! None of the guys have personal profiles on social networking sites and they also do not visit any chat rooms...[/I]

True! Sadly. If someone on myspace, facebook, twitter, MSN, Yahoo, etc tries to convince you that they're one of the boys, all they are is a liar.

I'm Bill's Sister! No, Really, I Am!
    The twins don't have any other siblings. Anyone claiming to be a sibling of the twins is making things up.

Gustav's a Daddy!

There's a report floating around that says that Gustav and some chick had a wee baby, and that it was 'confirmed' yesterday, March 31st. What day comes after March 31st? Yep, it was an April Fool's Day joke. As of yet, there are no tiny TH babies running around in the world.

The Twins Moved to LA?????

Yes. Yes they did, in October of 2010.

...okay, that was really short. If there are any rumours that you'd like to see on this list, drop me a PM and I'll cycle them in. Many thanks to Mollie for providing more rumours for the list!

It's not what you're like, it's what you like that's important.
    Live, Love, Be, Believe

Bill's Sweet, Nonexistant, Stable of Women

Natalie Franz is longtime friend and make up artist of the band. Not Bill's gf. Friends usually hang out a lot and clearly they have things in common. She doesn't deserve all the crap she has to take from jealous fans when they instead should be happy he feels close enough to confide in someone. I think we all know that is not easy to find in his life.

Natalie B claimed in 2008 to have had a 3 day sex-fest with Bill at a shady hotel. To prove it she showed pics of herself in lingerie lying on a red leather couch in something looking like a basement, claiming Bill took the pics and that that was the hotel room. She was coming out with a book about her experience but the last we heard was that the publishing company's lawyers were going through the facts to have them verified so they wouldn't get sued. Pretty much says it all.....

Raychel Ray is fan who is slightly obsessed with Bill and claims to be his gf, and for supporting her claims she uses (bad) photoshopped pics. Surprisingly people have fallen for it and apparently still do.

Heather Chase is a fanfic and not a real girl. The bad thing is that it is not clear when you first go to her site that it is fiction. The blog is complete fiction.

Pinky Ah, poor Pinky. Pinky was an apparent pawn in her weird bf's scheme to, presumably, get promotion for his own band by calling his ex girlfriend a cheating trollop and making up a story that she had left him for Bill. Considering that he sounds like a bit of a jerk, I don't think anyone would blame her if she had, but the story is completely fabricated and Pinky herself has come out to say that it's bunk.

Kim P Kim has long claimed to be dating Bill, to the point of claiming that they're now engaged to be married? Her proof? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. She's a phoney, too.

Monica Sanz Monica is a Spanish model. She's not dating Bill either, though a LOT of people have tried to claim she is.

If someone on Myspace etc claim to be their gf it's most likely not true. Some girls seem to think they need to get their own fans and that they will get noticed by the guys if they claim to know them or get fans to do their promo for them. That lists of girls is endless so no names will be posted. Just think about it; would any of the guys appreciate if their gf went public when they do such a hard work trying to keep their private life private? And has he gone out publicly in the press or TV supporting her claim? So far never happened.

Live, Love, Be, Believe

Tom's Completely Make Believe Harem of Ladies

Chantelle Paige Chantelle and Tom went on one date, made out a little, and went their separate ways. He himself says it was a 'flirt' but it didn't go anywhere.

Live, Love, Be, Believe