Conditions of participation for the Golden Ticket Box campaign for the upcoming album “2001” by Tokio Hotel
1. Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH, Bülowstraße 80, 10783 Berlin (hereinafter referred to as Sony Music) is holding a competition with a raffle for a living room concert by Tokio Hotel. Talking part in this competition is free of charge, but the legal, physical purchase of the box of the upcoming album “2001” from Tokio Hotel, is required. In every box is a Golden Ticket and, through the purchase of a Tokio Hotel Fan box, the buyer with the randomly chosen box number has the chance to win the living room concert with Tokio Hotel.
2. Participation in the competition is only possible after the participant accepts these conditions of participation. By participating in the competition, the participant accepts these conditions of participation as well as the general conditions of participation (https://www.sonymusic.eu/general-conditions-of-participation/), which also apply.
3. Only natural persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation or who have obtained the consent of their parents are allowed to participate. Each participant may only take part in their name and with complete and truthful information about the information requested.
Only persons with permanent residence in Germany, Austria or in Switzerland are eligible to participate.
4. In every box is a Golden Ticket and, through the random purchase of a Tokio Hotel Fan box, the buyer with the randomly choosen ticket number has the chance to win the living room concert with Tokio Hotel. The buyers of the box can check if they are the winner by submitting in the number printed on the golden Ticket within the box on www.tokiohotel.com/goldenticket by December 9th, 2022, 11:59 P.M. CET. If the buyer submits the correct Ticket Number, he or she is the winner. On a following page the winner must submit their personal data to a form. If a winner did not submit their personal data within two weeks by December 9th, 2022, 11:59 P.M. CET, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
5. The prize will then be drawn from all rightful owners of the winning box who meet these requirements as part of a random purchase and will be contacted by Sony Music Germany via email to the email address given. The respective prize will only be raffled among those participants who meet these conditions of participation. Sony Music expressly reserves the right to exclude participants who violate these terms and conditions.
6. Prize: One living room concert with Tokio Hotel will be raffled. The band Tokio Hotel will play a living room concert in the winners place. Sony Music expressly reserves the right to exclude participants who violate these terms and conditions. The living room concert will take place after December 9th, 2022, 11:59 P.M. CET.
The maximum number of guests is 26, including the winner. In case of unpredictable events, which make the realization of the home concert impossible, the organizer is entitled to postpone the concert. If the winner is not available for the planned date of the home concert, he cannot claim to reschedule the date.
The organizer only bears the costs, which are explicitly necessary for the respective action and its implementation. The winner has to bear additional expenses. The winner transfers all his rights on images and audiovisual recordings taken during the home concert to the organizer.
7. In particular, the winner declare that he/she agree to the event being filmed by Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH and a TV team as well as to the publication of the video recordings without restriction in terms of time, territory, and content, including editing by the artist group Tokio Hotel, Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH and its licensees and to publish that content across all platforms and Social Media.
8. Furthermore, by uploading the confirmation photo for the possession of the Golden Ticket, the winner declares his / her consent to the publication of the photo and grants Sony Music the free-of-charge, non-exclusive, irrevocable and transferable right, as well as the perpetual, worldwide and unlimited right to use the submitted content.
9. The winner will be contacted by email from Sony Music within two weeks of the end of the competition. The content of this message is all the information required to process the prize. Sony Music assumes no liability if, for reasons for which it is not responsible, the notification of the prize is lost during electronic transmission and/or does not reach the winner. If the winner does not respond within 2 days and accepts the prize in writing, the winner loses all rights to the prize. A win that is not confirmed will not be awarded.
10. Sony Music reserves the right to end the competition at any time. This applies in particular if, due to technical reasons (e.g. due to manipulation of the competition), proper implementation cannot be guaranteed.
11. Sony Music does not warrant and/or accept any liability for prizes awarded in the competition.
For damages caused by Sony Music and/or one of its agents, Sony Music shall not be liable, except for losses arising from intent or gross negligence as well as for damages resulting of from injury to life, body or health or for breaches of breaches of material contractual obligations where the parties shall be fully liable.
12. The prize is not transferable. The decision is final. It is not possible to pay out the prize in cash.
13. Employees of Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH and their relatives are excluded from participation. Participation must be carried out in person. Employees of the agencies commissioned for this competition, as well as employees of the companies involved, are also excluded from participation. Participation in the competition by third parties, in particular third parties who register individual persons commercially with various teleservice providers (registration services or entry services), is not permitted.
14. For the realization of the action usually personal data like names, date of birth, address or/and email address or/and telephone number will be collected. The participant is therefore responsible for the correctness of given contact data.
15. The campaign is communicated via Tokio Hotel’s social media channels and Discord. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other platform it is advertised on. The contact person and responsible party in this sense is Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH.